About Royal HaskoningDHV
Royal HaskoningDHV is a consultancy firm that has accumulated more than 140 years of expertise in the field of engineering, software solutions, and digital technologies. Having gone through several complex challenges that are typically faced by the industry on a global scale. Royal HaskoningDHV handles everything that is relevant to the improvement of a built environment, ranging from infrastructure, energy, mobility, water supplies, and beyond. Aiming for sustainable development, Royal HaskoningDHV is constantly finding innovative ways to bring communities together and create positive contribution towards future societies all over the world.
About the Royal HaskoningDHV Bursary 2022
Royal HaskoningDHV is offering financial assistance for bright-minded students who are pursuing their tertiary education in a public South Africa university. The Royal HaskoningDHV Bursary is an all-inclusive programme that welcomes people of all different backgrounds.
As an awardee, you will be provided with the necessary support to chase after your academic qualification. If you display exemplary academic scores and valuable qualities as a student, you are more than encouraged to give this opportunity a shot.
If you find this to be a helpful opportunity to get you started with your education, feel free to give the Royal HaskoningDHV Bursary a try.
The Royal HaskoningDHV Bursary is a great opportunity for anybody who is seeking for financial aid. Before you sign up for the programme, candidates must tick off the minimum application requirements that come with the bursary. Each of these items will be used by the selection committee to evaluated the potential of each candidate. Failure to adhere to all these items will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications.
The Royal HaskoningDHV Bursary Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Officially recognised as a citizen of South Africa
- Has finished their BSc/BEng Degree in either Electrical, Civil, or Mechanical Engineering
- Or have completed a Data Science Degree
- Must be pursuing your education at a well-recognised public South African university
- Has obtained an academic average aggregate score of 65% or more.
Apply online: Royal HaskoningDHV Bursary 2022.
One the application form, you can choose to apply with your LinkedIn account. You will need to sign in to your account to sync the information you have on your LinkedIn onto the portal.
Alternatively, you will need to fill in the online application form that has been provided for you. All these items must be provided with correct information as the personal details you provide will be assessed by the selection committee.
Additionally, you will need to upload several attachments, such as:
- Your most updated resume/Curriculum Vitae
- A Cover Letter (you can choose to type it manually on the online application form)
- A certified copy of your South African Identity Document
- Your final Grade 12 results slip
- Your full tertiary academic ranscript
- Legitimate proof of enrollment in a well-recognised South African university
- Household pay slips that indicate the income of your parents/guardians (if employed)
- Legitimate affidavits (must be sworn) of your parents/guardians (if unemployed)
- A motivation letter explaining why you deserve the bursary
- Two testimonials directly written by your educators.
Candidates are only allowed to send in their applications through this platform. Other submission methods like email or fax are highly disallowed.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
If you find this to be a great opportunity of you, it’s recommended that you send in your applications as soon as possible. This will help you secure a position during the registration period.
Royal HaskoningDHV reserves the rights to provide anyone with a bursary or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.