In South Africa, Faircape Group is an established and diverse real estate development and management corporation. Since its modest beginnings more than three decades ago as a construction firm, the company has grown to become a prominent brand in the real estate industry and the services that are associated with it.
They have extensive knowledge across a variety of property markets in the province of Western Cape. The residential, business, leisure, and retail real estate sectors are all represented in their portfolio of high-quality property projects. The leadership and management team of Faircape are the visionaries that are responsible for the company’s very successful business strategy.
About Faircape Job Vacancy as Groundsman 2022
Faircape is currently looking for a professional Groundsman willing to be based at the company’s Cle Du Cap location in Kirstenhof and at Tokai Estate. The Faircape Job Vacancy as Groundsman is a role that will require you to be responsible for maintaining the gardens and grounds of the village, as well as ensuring an acceptable appearance of the trees, shrubs, flowers, beds, and lawns, and to keep the grounds free of refuse, weeds, harmful insects, and plant diseases. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring an acceptable appearance of the trees, shrubs, flowers, beds, and lawns.
Below are some of the duties as Groundsman:
- The trimming of bushes and trees that have become overgrown
- Reinstate plant beds and garden renovation
- The cultivation of the plant beds
- Mowing the lawn and edging the shrubs
- Checking the instruments both before and after they are used (lawnmowers, hedge trimmers, brush-cutters)
- At the conclusion of each day’s work, thoroughly clean all of the tools
- Be sure that the blades of any cutting instruments are oiled and sharpened
- Maintain a clean exterior surrounding the Body Corporate Reception
- If the weather permits, open the outside eating area and set up the courtyard umbrellas
- Keeping the area surrounding the guard booth clean
- Once a week, check the perimeter fence for weeds and other types of plants
- Once a month, spray the plants and weeds along the fence that surrounds the property
- Clean the artificial grass in the courtyards
- Clear debris and sweep paved areas in courtyards
- Clean the paved area surrounding the Healthcare facility
- Gather the leaves from the courtyards
Candidates interested in the Faircape Job Vacancy as Groundsman must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this position. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Faircape Job Vacancy as Groundsman Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has a Matric qualifiaction (preferable)
- Has at least 1 year of relevant experience in a role similar to this one
- Understands basic knowledge of horticultural machinery and tools, plants and gardening techniques, plants and gardening techniques, and irrigation systems
- Knows how to do simple grounds maintenance duties
- Can lift and manipulate heavy items
- Follows health and safety protocols well.
2. Work Competencies
- Can take initiative well
- Maintains a professional apperance
- Sets really good interpersonal abilities
- Can be relied upon
- Works hard
- Driven by results
- Can work on time
- Works well with other team players
- Has a keen eye for small details.
3. Specific Requirements
- Has a clear criminal, health, and credit track record
- Has references that can be contacted
- Already vaccinated against COVID-19 or planning to be vaccinated prior to the job.
Apply online: Faircape Job Vacancy as Groundsman 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to access the web portal that was described before in this paragraph.
Please use the application site to enter your most pertinent responses into the applicable fields, and submit your application. The whole of your personal information that you offer need to accurately reflect your present state of affairs.
You may also submit your application by utilizing your smartphone instead of your PC since this method is much more convenient. You may use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone since Google Chrome comes pre-installed on handsets running the Android operating system.
The whole membership of the selection committee will be responsible for evaluating the information that you provide. Because of this, you need to do more research to ensure that the material is accurate. Any evidence that candidates are supplying inaccurate information puts them in a potentially precarious position.
Candidates are needed to provide a few documents, including a photo of themselves for use as their profile picture and a curriculum vitae for consideration (CV). These two pieces of paper are really important.
By submitting your applications, you are granting the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration reasons. This authorization is given when you send in your applications.
Candidates are required to complete the application procedure using the portal that was supplied above. The selection committee will not consider any submissions that were made by other means, such as hand delivery or faxing in the application.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
It is possible to guarantee that your application is protected as soon as possible by registering as soon as feasible. However, this does not guarantee immediate success and is just designed to give you with a stable position during the recruitment process.
Announcements will be made to candidates within 2 weeks of applying. Should you not hear back from the selection committee by then, we regret to inform you that your application is unsuccessful.
Faircape has the right to offer or refuse employment to anybody at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. The decisions of the choosing committee are final and binding on all parties engaged in the process.