Mazars is a global company that provides auditing, accounting, tax, and advice services to clients in a diverse variety of industries and markets. This organization is multinational, integrated, and independent. In South Africa, Mazars has over a thousand employees spread across 12 locations around the country.
They are large enough to support listed customers thanks to the expertise of 23 000 staff members working in 90 countries, yet they are still small enough to assist firms in growing and prospering within their own contexts. Mazars is present on all six continents and has representatives in 21 nations in Africa that are fully integrated and 6 countries in Africa that are considered correspondents.
About the Mazars Chartered Accountant Traineeship 2023
Mazars is offering an on-site traineeship programme in different locations for individuals keen on developing a fruiful career as a Chartered Accountant.You will be registering for a SAICA training contract while you are doing the Mazars Chartered Accountant Traineeship. This training contract enables candidates to specialize in the audit function. Additionally, you will be required to perform the following responsibilities:
- Produce client reports (AFS, Minutes, Certificates, Management letter)
- Carry Out the Auditing Work
- Finalize your tax returns
- Complete an audit file and offer your feedback on how the audit went
- Take charge of your own performance
- Work productively in groups; uphold ethics and ideals; demonstrate integrity in your behavior
- To write in a way that is both clear and concise
- Establish your goals, and organize your actions
- Perform your duties in an atmosphere that is both productive and demanding.
The Mazars Chartered Accountant Traineeship is currently based in the locations below.
Before moving forward with their applications, individuals who have expressed interest in the Mazars Chartered Accountant Traineeship are required to demonstrate that they satisfy certain eligibility requirements. The answers to each of the questions that follow will indicate whether or not you are qualified to move forward with this traineeship. Candidates are strongly encouraged to ensure that their applications meet all of the requirements outlined in the following paragraphs.
The Mazars Chartered Accountant Traineeship Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Explore the opportunity of securing a 3-year SAICA training contract if you have completed an Accounting/Auditing degree at a SAICA accredited university, whether as a graduate or postgraduate
- Ensure proficiency in computer literacy to effectively utilize digital tools and software relevant to the field
- Cultivate the ability to collaborate and work seamlessly within a team environment, leveraging collective skills and knowledge
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail, highlighting a meticulous approach to tasks and a commitment to accuracy and precision.
Apply online Mazars Chartered Accountant Traineeship 2023 at:
- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal (Closing date: 28 September 2023) – Ref. No. MAZ230907-2
- Gqeberha, Eastern Cape (Closing date: 29 September 2023) – Ref. No. MAZ230907-1
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser to access the above-mentioned website. To submit their applications, candidates must first register on the application portal. This account will be needed throughout the registration process.
As an alternative, you can register with Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn. By not having to create an account from scratch, you will save a significant amount of time.
You can also apply using your smartphone, which is far more convenient than using a computer. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you have an Android phone. You don’t need to install any other browsers because Google Chrome comes standard with Android phones.
It will be reviewed by the entire selection committee, which includes you, and any information you provide will be kept strictly confidential. As a result, you should conduct a thorough check to ensure that no false information is included.
The information you provide will be used by the selection committee to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you authorize the committee to use your personal information for this purpose.
Candidates must submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the application committee.
Applications for the Mazars Chartered Accountant Traineeship must be submitted before the closing date on 28 & 29 September 2023.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Mazars reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.