About TWK Agri
TWK Agri is a company that has a long history of providing services meant to improve the Agricultural field in the country. Consisting of a group of companies coming from a variety of backgrounds, TWK Agri is full of practitioners that are dedicated to uplift agriculture related industries, such as grain, motor and tyre, forestry, grain, and more. As a leading establishment, TWK Agri has a strong presence in the areas of Eastern Cape, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Gauteng, and more. Consistently adding value chains, TWK Agri is looking forward to create a bright future for the company itself and also their local communities.
About the TWK Agri Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship 2023
TWK Agri is offering an apprenticeship programme for South African individuals looking to gain practical exposure in as a highly-skilled Diesel Mechanic. The TWK Agri Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship is a wonderful opportunity for anyone who’s been seeking out a chance to be a part of the company’s Trade Division at Kokstad, KwaZulu-Natal.
As a TWK Agri Diesel Mechanic, you will be required to perform the duties below:
- Take part throughout the entire duration of the apprenticeship training plan
- Carry out the responsibilities assigned and make acceptable progress toward achieving the skills outlined in the training plan
- Follow instructions and participate in any training or evaluation linked to the training plan as directed
- Follow all workplace health and safety regulations, as well as code of conduct workplace standards
- Ensure that you have the training record (logbook) in your possession and that you can provide it upon request to your employer and/or training provider
- Recognize that any workplace instructions and other materials that come into the apprentice’s control as a consequence of the training will remain the property of the employer until the apprentice graduates.
Applicants who wish to apply for the TWK Agri Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria that comes with the programme. Each of these items below play an integral part of your acceptance rate. If you’d like to have a successful application, it’s best you meet all of these items in this list. Failure to do so might not get you immediately disqualified. However, it might reduce your chances of getting a successful application.
The TWK Agri Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses a Matric/Grade 12/N2 Certificate with the subjects below:
- Physical Science
- Engineering Graphics & Design
- Mechanical Technology
- Has a good understanding of computer literacy
- Owns a legitimate Driver’s License.
Apply online: TWK Agri Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship 2023.
To sign up, please visit the online application platform mentioned above. Once you’re there, you will need to fill in a form with your personal answers. The information you give out to the application form should be accurate – any false information could get you disqualified from the programme.
Additionally, you will need to upload a couple of documents, such as:
- Your most recent Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Your profile picture
- Academic transcripts
- Identity Document
- Academic transcripts
- Driver’s License
These applicable documents should be included in your applications. Incomplete applications will not be considered for registration.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purposes of registering you for the event.
Applications will be submitted to further review and verification procedures in order to ensure that candidates are legitimate. Anyone found to be misrepresenting any part of their applications will have their registration period terminated.
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the website linked above. Submissions sent through other means, such as email or fax, will not be considered by the selection committee and you will lose your chance of applications.
Applications for the TWK Agri Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship 2023 must be submitted before the closing date on 07 December 2023.
Candidates who wish to apply for the programme should send in their applications as soon as possible. This will help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Otherwise, you might risk getting a last-minute application.
Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee. Anyone found to be making their submissions past the closing date will be disqualified from the programme.
TWK Agri reserves the rights to award anyone with an apprenticeship programme or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.