About TWK Agri
TWK Agri is a company that specializes in multiple divisions, such as Agriculture, Forestry, Trade, Mechanisation, Grain, Insurance, Finance, as well as Motors and Tyre. The establishment has strong ties to each department and are committed to delivering ultimate customer satisfaction through each service. TWK Agri takes pride in their integrity and the values they uphold. This allows the team to act with upmost personal conduct, based on the highest morals and business standards. Holding onto a huge responsibility when it comes to corporate citizenship, TWK Agri is the ideal company to work with in this field.
About the TWK Agri Job Vacancy as Cashier 2021
TWK Agri is offering a job vacancy as Cashier for South African employment seekers who are currently looking for an opportunity in the agricultural company. The TWK Agri Job Vacancy as Cashier is a remarkable chance for interested candidates who would like to obtain credible working positions in a respectable company. Currently, there are available positions in Pongola and Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal. Selected Cashiers will be subjected to a Permanent position based in the Trade division.
Below are some of the responsibilities as a Cashier:
- Bagging merchandises using the correct packaging for shipment
- Computing and recording incoming transactions
- Counting money in the cash drawers before the start of every shifts
- Sorting all coins and wrapping them in the appropriate places
- Identifying the prices of goods using other resources, such as calculators, cash registers, and relevant equipment
- Greeting incoming customers as they enter the establishment
- Printing out receipts and issuing refunds as per required
- Keeping a balance sheets from time to time
- Receiving payments either by cash or card
- Tending to the cleanliness of check out areas
- Stocking the shelves with relevant goods
- Checking on the stocks during certain time periods.
Candidates interested in the TWK Agri Job Vacancy as Cashier must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this vacancy. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The TWK Agri Job Vacancy as Cashier Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses a Matric or Grade 12 qualification
- Shows basic understanding of computer literacy
- Has prior working experience as a cashier
- Can work well with money
- Delivers exemplary customer satisfaction
- Displays impressive interpersonal abilities.
- TWK Agri Job Vacancy as Cashier 2021 – Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal
- TWK Agri Job Vacancy as Cashier 2021 – Pongola, KwaZulu-Natal
Please skim through the queries on the application form. Fill in the boxes with correct, accurate information that represents your current condition. Make sure you provide all required queries with your personal details.
Additionally, you will be required to upload several documents (as applicable), such as:
- A profile photo
- Your most updated CV
- Academic transcripts
- Available qualifications
- Driver’s License
- Identity Document
Your CV should highlight your strengths, skills, and other abilities that are relevant to this line of work. This will help the selection committee better understand you as a potential worker. Don’t forget to include your contact information.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as email or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the TWK Agri Job Vacancy as Cashier must be submitted before the closing date on 07 June 2021 (Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal) and 30 June 2021 (Pongola, KwaZulu-Natal).
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
TWK Agri reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.