About the Anova Health Institute
Anova Health Institute is a non-profit organization that transforms lives and empowers individuals. They are driven to offer healthcare options and assistance to people in need because they believe that good health and a high quality of life are important. Their work is founded on a foundation of research with a special focus on HIV to ensure that monies are directed where they can have the biggest impact.
Since Anova is a dependable partner of the Department of Health in South Africa, the focus of most of their efforts has been there. They are dedicated to supporting the public healthcare system by developing staff members’ abilities, enhancing recordkeeping and monitoring, training managers, and enhancing client flow. They significantly contribute to a sustainable healthcare infrastructure by seeing possibilities to improve public health.
About the Anova Health Institute Job Vacancy as Data Capturer 2024
Anova Health Institute is ofering fruitful job positions as Data Capturer for anybody who seeks to be a part of a professional team in a credible establishment. The Anova Health Institute Job Vacancy as Data Capturer is needed to support the project through direct service at the facility level. This individual will handle data-related administrative tasks, record patient files, provide defaulter reports, and compile monthly statistics.
As a Data Capturer, your job is to:
- Enter patient information into various database platforms such as TIER.Net and other Department of Health (DoH) Database Applications.
- Perform data quality assessments and audits under the close guidance of the M&E Officer.
- Conduct monthly data validations using specified tools on data collected from DHIS, TIER.Net, and TB modules/ETR/Redcap.
- Aid facility Data Capturers in creating run-charts for DIP elements.
- Keep the defaulter tracing tool updated with tracing outcomes from Community Health Workers (CHWs) and Community Liaison Officers (CLOs).
- Organize and gather both ad-hoc and routine weekly data from facilities, involving all Anova Team Members in the sub-District.
The Anova Health Institute Job Vacancy as Data Capturer 2024 is currently based in this location: Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the Anova Health Institute Job Vacancy as Data Capturer eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The Anova Health Institute Job Vacancy as Data Capturer Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Complete Grade 12.
- Consider a tertiary qualification as an advantage.
- Utilize TIER.Net for a minimum of 2 years.
- Reside in the Sedibeng catchment area for added advantage.
- Demonstrate data capturing competency through either experience or training.
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines effectively.
- Exhibit swift and accurate data capturing skills.
- Showcase excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Possess adept facilitation and communication skills.
- Communicate proficiently in both English and another South African Official Language.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
It is advised that you browse the aforementioned website using Google Chrome.
Please type your most pertinent replies into the corresponding fields on the application site. All of the personal data you provide must be true and relevant to your current situation.
The whole selection committee, which includes you, will evaluate the information you submit. You should thus double-check to make sure there are no false statements. Applicants may be put in a perilous situation if there is any indication that they are providing fraudulent information.
Candidates are required to attach a few more papers to their application in addition to their profile photo and Curriculum Vitae. Either Word or PDF format should be used for your curriculum vitae. It should also be devoid of any writing or other alterations.
You hereby authorize the selection committee to use your personal information for registration purposes by sending in your applications.
The legitimacy of the candidates will be confirmed by extra examination and vetting procedures for applications. During the registration period, anyone discovered to have lied about anything on their application would not be permitted to register.
Candidates must submit their applications through the aforementioned site. The selection committee will not accept submissions sent by hand delivery or fax or by any other means.
Applications for the Anova Health Institute Job Vacancy as Data Capturer must be submitted before the closing date on 26 January 2024.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
The selection committee will not review applications submitted by candidates beyond the deadline. Regardless of their substance, all entries submitted after the deadline will be promptly dismissed.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 4 weeks past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the programme.
During the hiring process, Anova Health Institute has the right to schedule or not make an appointment. The selecting committee’s choices are final in all respects. Candidates are strictly disallowed from disturbing the committee and any decision they make.