Hollywood is a South African operator that is responsible for dealing with sports and gaming-related events. As an establishment, Hollywood ensures an accountable method of participating in the errands of these gaming events while still maintaining the quality of them.
From football, cricket, rugby, and more, Hollywood has a vault of resources that allows you to oversee these events before making the right decisions. With risk-free methods, you can expect a team of professionals guiding you through every step of the way.
About the Hollywood Job Vacancy as General Assistant 2024
Hollywood is offering X2 employment opportunities for candidates interested in becoming General Assistants for the company’s position in Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal. The Hollywood Job Vacancy as General Assistant will require you to be responsible for duties like food preparation, providing assistance for chefs when dressing up food, performing housekeeping duties according to the standards, and more.
The Hollywood Job Vacancy as General Assistant requires you to perform the following duties:
- Ensures that orders are presented in a manner consistent with Hollywood standards
- Continuously inspect the kitchen to ensure that it is free of debris and that it is clean and organized
- Ensures that kitchen equipment, work surfaces, floors, walls, fat traps, refrigerators, and freezers are cleaned on a regular basis
- Determine the proper attire in compliance with health and safety regulations as well as the expectations of the entertainment industry
- According to GAAP, ensures that all manufactured menu items are prepared in a manner that is ready for the chefs
- Please notify us of any operational difficulties (such as malfunctioning or broken equipment) that might interfere with our everyday operations
- Helping the Chef by reporting on all stock items to him when they are running short on certain ingredients
- Inspect the kitchen stock, including all of the food, spices, and other items. Recommendations for defrosting refrigerators and freezers as and when necessary
- Leftover food from the previous day is divided into suitable containers and properly preserved until it is time to serve it again
- Prior to the start of the following shift, make certain that the kitchen and cooking area are clean and organized.
- Ensures that all orders are made and served in a timely manner in order to provide outstanding customer service
- Stock rotation is essential, as is ensuring that outdated food is disposed of properly and designated as trash
- Inspect and clean food preparation spaces, such as equipment and work surfaces, to verify that safe and hygienic food handling procedures are followed and that set standards are adhered to
- Ensure that all kitchen inventory is properly maintained, packed, and assigned to the appropriate storage facility (shelves, freezers, etc.)
- Any such ad hoc responsibilities that may be necessary on an as-needed basis. Stock receipt, stock disclosure of breakages/wastage, and stock return
- Verifies that any waste and breakages occurring during the shift are reported and properly accounted for.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Hollywood Job Vacancy as General Assistant? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the programme’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Hollywood Job Vacancy as General Assistant Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has previous experience dealing with Food and Beverage
- Communicates well with other team members
- Displays interpersonal abilities
- Has a high level of integrity
- Can be relied upon
- Displays good understanding of numeracy and stock analysis
- Has a keen eye for details
- Manages their time well
- Can meet deadlines well while maintaining the necessary efficiency
- Can be professional at all times.
Apply online Hollywood Job Vacancy as General Assistant 2024 at:
If you believe this position is a good fit for you, please apply through the online application portal linked above. This is the section where you will need to fill out all of the necessary information that will be required throughout the duration of your registration.
In addition, you will be required to upload your most recent Curriculum Vitae to the website. Prepare your CV so that it has all of the necessary details about you such as your abilities, talents, and certifications. This document is an excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate your qualifications as a potential candidate and why you should be selected.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Applicants’ applications will be subjected to further examination and vetting processes in order to ensure that they are legitimate. Anyone who is found to be misrepresenting any element of their applications will be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates are required to submit their applications through the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Hollywood Job Vacancy as General Assistant must be submitted before the closing date on NOT specified.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possie by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
The selection committee has zero-tolerance for candidates who send in their applications late. All submissions sent past the closing date will automatically be disqualified.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 30 days past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the vacancy.
Hollywood holds all rights to provide anyone with a job position or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.