Givaudan is the market leader in the flavor and wellness industries, in addition to being the market leader in the fragrance and cosmetics industries. They accomplish this by striving toward the construction of lives that are happier, healthier, and more in sync with nature. This is their way of paying homage to the magnificence of the human experience. They work closely with their customers to provide unforgettable dining experiences, scents that are imbued with inspiration, and beauty and wellness products that assist individuals in looking and feeling their very best.
In the year 2021, Givaudan had a workforce of over 16 800 people spread around the globe. The company’s sales were CHF 6.7 billion, and it had a free cash flow percentage of 12.6%. They have a history that goes back more than two hundred and fifty years, and they are committed to fostering long-term growth that is purpose-driven by improving the mental and physical well-being of people and expanding their positive effect on the natural world. They have a history that goes back more than two hundred and fifty years.
About the Givaudan Sales Assistant Learnership 2024
Givaudan is offering learnership programmes for individuals who are keen on developing their abilities as a professional Sales Assistant in the company. You will be responsible for the management of the customer project system and for following up on key actions from KAM Customer visits as part of the Givaudan Sales Assistant Learnership.
In addition, you will be responsible for providing secretarial support, administrative assistance, and backup for Commercial KAMs. You will be responsible for the maintenance and upgrading of the Commercial and Customer systems, as well as the maintenance and updating of the Master Data for customers.
The Givaudan Sales Assistant Learnership will require you to:
- Maintain the department’s file system and handle general communications
- Keep the electronic filing of papers and visit reports pertaining to customers and product information up to date and in good condition
- Ensure that consumers get the appropriate corporate gifts on schedule and manage their distribution
- Help make sure that the safety system is put into place, and that continuing compliance is maintained with all laws that are pertinent to health and safety duties
- Take part in courses devoted to flavor training and evaluation
- Maintain communication with the appropriate parties to ensure that any necessary steps are taken and that they are carried through to their conclusion
- Daily communication with other departments, including Regulatory, Customer Care, Technical, and the Pricing team, as well as system Power-users, is required in order to complete assignments.
Consider applying for the Givaudan Sales Assistant Learnership; do you believe you have what it takes to be successful in this role? Make certain to get your application in as quickly as humanly possible! To begin, however, you will need to investigate the qualifications necessary to participate in the program. Your performance in these areas will indicate whether or not you are a good candidate for the position. If you would like to verify that you meet the requirements, please ensure that you look over the eligibility requirements that are listed down below.
The Givaudan Sales Assistant Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Pursue qualifications in Business and/or Marketing, including degrees (post-graduate included), diplomas, or a BA.
2. Personal Competencies
- Has a self-started attitude and shows initiative when working
- Displays a strong basic level of Excel and powerpoint abilities
- Communicates well with other team memebrs
- Develops sound interpersonal abilities
- Has a keen level of details
- Willing to work under pressure.
Apply online: Givaudan Sales Assistant Learnership 2024.
It is strongly advised that you use Google Chrome as your web browser to access the aforementioned web address from your computer (see above).
Please type your most pertinent responses into the appropriate areas of the application website. Your entire submission, including all personal information, must be accurate and in accordance with the facts of your situation.
You will also be required to upload your cover letter as well as the most recent version of your curriculum vitae. Make certain that your curriculum vitae contains all of the necessary information, such as your achievements, abilities, and credentials. You should take advantage of this document’s opportunity to highlight your qualifications as a potential candidate and the reasons why you should be chosen.
You can also submit your application using your smartphone rather than your computer because it is far more convenient. If you have an Android operating system on your handheld device, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed in Android handsets.
By submitting your applications, you authorize the selection committee to use your personal information to register you for the event. This can include information such as your name, address, and email address.
Applicants’ applications will be subjected to a series of additional screening and verification steps in order to ensure their authenticity. If it is discovered that an applicant has falsified any part of their paperwork, they will be denied entry into the registration process.
Candidates must submit their applications through the above-mentioned website. Materials submitted via alternative channels, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be considered by the committee in charge of selecting applicants.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Givaudan reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.