Information technology firm International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) delivers integrated solutions that use information technology and expertise of business operations. Founded in 1956, the company is headquartered near Chicago. Global Business Services, Global Technology Services, Systems, and Global Financing are the business segments through which the company works.
Employees at IBM are involved in more than just their jobs. They are technicians, developers, and engineers who build things. We collaborate with our partners to produce. IBM is continually looking for new and better ways to improve the way the world works, whether via technology and infrastructure, software, or consulting.
About the IBM Learnership 2022
IBM is offering an extensive learnership programme for individuals who are passionate about developing a fruitful and successful career in the ICT department. The IBM Learnership is a great learnership that will provide you with the fundamentals of the technology industry. A defined curriculum will be followed during the duration of the program, which will include both theoretical examinations and practical working sessions that will take place in a real-world workplace context. As you work your way towards a certification, you will be encouraged to make significant progress under the supervision of expert training providers.
As a learner, you will be required to:
- Receive information, seek and share ideas and concepts, and make use of fundamental language and math skills. Receive information, seek and communicate ideas and concepts
- Learn how to employ specific tools, methods, procedures, and processes that are available to you. Problems are referred to the proper person
- Learn to operate within the confines of well-established processes and schedules that deal with the day-to-day tasks of your job. Every piece of work is evaluated
- Individual outcomes must be held responsible since work production has an immediate impact on the results of a work team or department.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the IBM Learnership? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the programme’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The IBM Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has finished their Matric qualification
- Determined to acquire new knowledge
- Proactive when taking initiative
- Willing to develop themselves
- Passionate about new technologies
- Can think outside the box
- Puts on a solution-oriented attitude
- Communicates well with other people
- Has a keen eye for the small details
- Punctual with their time
- Understands basic computer skills
- Works well with other team members
- Possesses any previous experiences or have any ICT-relevant qualifications (advantageous).
Apply online: IBM Learnership 2022.
In order to visit the web site indicated above, it is advised that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
To ensure that your replies are as relevant as possible, please type them into the proper sections of the application site. All of the personal information you provide should be accurate and relevant to your current situation, unless otherwise stated.
It will be examined by the whole selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a consequence, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications via the website listed above. Attempts to submit documents by other methods, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
IBM reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.