About the TWK Agri
TWK Agri is a legendary institution in the South African agricultural landscape, and it operates over a vast geographical area that includes Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, Eastern Cape, West African Cape, the Free State, Limpopo, and the Greater Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality. Incorporated in 1993, TWK is a diverse group of enterprises with operations in agricultural, forestry, grain, financial services, and the motor and tyre industries, among other sectors.
The company is committed to our country’s future through an unwavering commitment to sustainable development and resource consumption across a variety of agri-related industries. From research to sustainable farming practices and agricultural innovation, TWK is not only a critical component in the value chains of our customers, but also a corporate citizen, dedicated to the future of our country through an unwavering commitment to sustainable development and resource consumption across several agri-related industries.
About the TWK Agri Job Vacancy as Diesel Mechanic 2022
TWK Agri is offering an employment opportunity for job seekers looking to work as a professional Diesel Mechanic in the company’s qualified Trade Division. The TWK Agri Job Vacancy as Diesel Mechanic is a position that will require you to have some sort of Associate understanding of the job and will need to undertake the responsibilities below:
- Check and listen to equipment, study inspection reports, and consult with customers in order to identify and diagnose issues
- Before using any equipment, make sure it is safe to do so, and do any required basic maintenance activities
- Based on facts and observations, make recommendations for product or component design improvements
- Maintain the operating condition of test equipment by conducting regular maintenance and making minor repairs or modifications as required
- Hand tools, machinery, welding equipment, grinders, and saws may all be used to repair or replace damaged components
- Reassemble agricultural equipment once it has been repaired; test it for functioning; and make any required changes
- Electrical components and wiring are tested and replaced with the use of test meters, soldering equipment, and hand tools
- Examine or test components to establish the type or source of flaws or malfunctions
- Complete all paperwork, including spreadsheets, certificates, and receipts, as well as adding signatures where necessary.
If you think this opportunity works best for you, don’t hesitate to register for the TWK Agri Job Vacancy as Diesel Mechanic.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the TWK Agri Job Vacancy as Diesel Mechanic? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the position’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The TWK Agri Job Vacancy as Diesel Mechanic Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses a Matric or Grade 12 qualification
- Understands basic computer literacy
- Owns a qualified Diesel Mechanic qualification (red seal)
- Has a minimum of 3 years of working experience as a professional Diesel Mechanic
- Has prior experience dealing with agricultural equipment
- Prepared to undertake overtime work and travel abroad
- Owns a legitimate driver’s license
- Advantageous: has prior experience dealing with New Holland/Case tractors
- Advantageous: has prior experience on precision planters and precision sprayers
- Advantageous: pursuing either one of the courses mentioned above.
Apply online: TWK Agri Job Vacancy as Diesel Mechanic 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to get access to the web site mentioned above.
Please fill out the application site with your most relevant responses by typing them into the appropriate areas. All of the personal information you submit should be accurate and correspond to your actual circumstances.
The information you provide will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you. As a result, you should double-check to ensure that there is no fictitious information. If there is any evidence that applicants are giving false information, they may be placed in a hazardous position.
In addition to their profile picture and Curriculum Vitae, candidates are asked to submit a handful of additional documents to their application (CV). These two pieces of documentation are critical and should be put together as soon as possible.
Your curriculum vitae should be in either PDF or Word format. Furthermore, it should be free of any handwriting or other markings.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the TWK Agri Job Vacancy as Diesel Mechanic must be submitted before the closing date on 19 August 2022.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possie by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
The selection committee has zero-tolerance for candidates who send in their applications late. All submissions sent past the closing date will automatically be disqualified.
TWK Agri holds all rights to provide anyone with a job position or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.