Nexio is a digital solution firm that provides Multi-Cloud solutions as well as Security, Data Management, and Storage solutions. These solutions will provide organizations with the agility and certainty they need to overcome the digital world of business.
Its firm has grown over time to become a trusted partner for clients’ digital futures, having established itself as a premier data center and storage expert and systems integrator. As a trusted business systems aggregator, its innovative digital business platform is the key to enabling visibility, control, optimization, and security across organizations via a single interface.
About the Nexio Learnership 2022-2023
Nexio is offering a 12-month learnership programme that will expose you to a multitude of development opportunities in a range of fields in the company. The Nexio Learnership is a great learnership that will provide you with the fundamentals of this industry upon which to build.
A defined curriculum will be followed during the duration of the program, which will include both theoretical examinations and practical working sessions that will take place in a real-world workplace context. As you work your way towards a certification, you will be encouraged to make significant progress under the supervision of expert training providers.
The Nexio Learnership is available for the study areas below:
- A+ N+ CCNA – Service Desk
- Azure Skills
- Big Data / Data Science / DBA /BI
- Wireless Network
- Linux / Cloud
- Software Development
- Sales and Marketing
- Network Security
- Project Management
- Information Technology
Accepted learners will be entitled to a monthly stipend of R5 000, which also includes additional benefits and a stipend for monthly data connectivity.
If you’re certain of joining the Nexio Learnership, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Nexio Learnership Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Recognized as official South African born citizens
- Unemployed during the learnership
- Currently between 18 to 34 years old
- Prepared to commit themselves to the 12-month learnership programme
- Does not have a prior criminal track record
- Residing within the Joburg/Pretoria/Cape Town area
- Displays impressive English fluency and communication abilities
- Possesses a Grade 12/Matric qualification
- Willing to provide their medical certificates that indicates the nature of their disability (applicable for disabled applicants).
2. Work Competencies
- Understands new concepts with ease
- Capable of arriving on time
- The capacity to operate under time constraints, to meet deadlines, work and in a dynamic setting
- Willingness to support the team with any extra responsibilities that may arise
- Excellent decision-making abilities
- Impressive communication abilities
- Knowledge of the Nexio Company’s area of business is required, as is familiarity with the
- Information Technology Sector.
- Works well with other team members
- Has a keen eye for small details
- Analyzes problems well with efficiency.
- Nexio Learnership 2022-2023 (Joburg, Gauteng)
- Nexio Learnership 2022-2023 (Cape Town, Western Cape).
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to get access to the web site mentioned above.
Please fill out the application site with your most relevant responses by typing them into the appropriate areas. All of the personal information you submit should be accurate and correspond to your actual circumstances.
Additionally, you will be asked to upload your most recent Curriculum Vitae. Make sure your CV contains the relevant information, such as your strengths, skills, and qualifications. This document is a great chance for you to showcase yourself as a potential candidate and why you deserve to be chosen.
The information you provide will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you. As a result, you should double-check to ensure that there is no fictitious information. If there is any evidence that applicants are giving false information, they may be placed in a hazardous position.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Nexio Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 30 April 2022.
It is possible to ensure that your application is protected as soon as possible by enrolling as soon as feasible. However, this does not guarantee immediate success and is just intended to offer you with a stable position throughout the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted by the selection committee. Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered. All entries submitted after the deadline, regardless of their substance, will be dismissed without further consideration.
Nexio has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. The judgments of the choosing committee are final and binding on all parties involved in the process.