Medshield Medical Scheme
Medshield is a healthcare fund that has specialised in providing solutions for local communities that are affordable and accessibly. Since its establishment in 1968, the fund has been acquiring new knowledge and expertise to form their own high quality services. With a variety of healthcare options on the table, Medshield Medical Scheme has been a contributing member towards society.
About the Medshield Medical Scheme Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent 2021
Medshield Medical Scheme is offering an employment opportunity for candidates who are interested in working as a Contact Centre Agent in Randburg. The Medshield Medical Scheme Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent is a fantastic permanent vacancy that allows you to work mainly in the Administration’s Call Centre.
As a Contact Centre Agent, you will be required to respond to and answer client inquiries based on pre-defined standard operating procedures, refer difficult issues, and give customers with appropriate information.
Below are some of the tasks and duties you will need to take as Medshield Medical Scheme Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent:
- Assist with incoming calls and emails received through the Call Centre as per SLA’s or send complicated inquiries to Team Leader for help if necessary
- Procure products, services and membership information according per Scheme standards
- Record, investigate, and address customer concerns promptly
- Resolve client requirements and questions by leveraging available resources
- Offer first call resolution is preferred, however complicated issues should be referred or escalated
- Finish all call logs and call reports
- Adhere to solid governance and compliance practices, as well as technologies to detect and manage risks
- Route calls to the relevant department for resolution
- Update member information as needed.
For application purposes, please take note of the Medshield Medical Scheme Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent’s Reference Number: OCCA2107.
To become a potential candidate as Medshield Medical Scheme Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent, you will need to fulfill the list of requirements that come with this opportunity. Each of these items play an integral role into the success of your applications. To ensure that your applications is accepted by the selection committee, be sure to check the eligibility criteria before clicking on the apply button.
The Medshield Medical Scheme Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Possesses a Matric/Grade 12 qualification, or a NQF Level 4 certificate
- Has 0-2 experience working in the Customer Service field
- Understands legislation and regulatory frameworks
- Solves their problems effectively
- Shows knowledge Risk Management principles
- Understands Call Centre Systems
- Has knowledge of medical insurance.
2. Personal Attributes
- Displays impressive verbal and written communication abilities
- Manages projects well
- Has decision-making abilities
- Thinks their way through analytical methods
- Solves problems wells
- Presents themselves in a professional manner
- Understands basic computer literacy.
Apply online: Medshield Medical Scheme Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent 2021.
Candidates must register for an account on the application portal. This account will be used to store your personal information required for the registration process.
Make sure you keep your account secure at all times. To do this, never share your account credentials with anyone else, especially your password. This will help prevent unwanted strangers from mishandling your account.
Fill in the correct personal information on the application portal. Please be kindly informed that the details you provide will be vetted by the selection committee. Any false statements about you could put your applications in a risky position.
The selection committee only processes applications made through the portal above. Any submissions made through other methods, such as email or fax, will be declined.
Applications for the Medshield Medical Scheme Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent must be submitted before the closing date on 24 August 2021.
If you have your sights set on this wonderful opportunity, be sure to submit your applications as soon as possible. Never wait until the last-minute before you send in your applications.
This is to prevent any unwanted situations that could potentially happen when you make your submission near the closing date.
The selection committee has zero tolerance for applicants sending in late applications. If you happen to make your submissions days past the closing date, you will automatically be rejected.
Medshield Medical Scheme reserves the rights to appoint anyone as a contact centre agent or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.