About Tiger Brands
Tiger Brands is a company based in South Africa that specialises in packaged goods. As one of the largest firms in the country with a strong focus on this sector, the company has expanded their operations onto international grounds. Currently, the company has been networking to other countries such as Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Cameroon, Chile, Mozambique, and Kenya.
About the Tiger Brands Bursaries 2022
Tiger Brands is offering a couple of bursary programmes for highly dedicated students who are pursuing Engineering or Marketing in the 2022 academic year. The Tiger Brands Bursaries is an all-inclusive programme that welcomes people of all different backgrounds. As an awardee, you will be provided with the necessary support to chase after your academic qualification. If you display exemplary academic scores and valuable qualities as a student, you are more than encouraged to give this opportunity a shot.
At the moment, the Tiger Brands Bursaries is available for the following studies:
- Electrical Engineering (BEng or BSc)
- Industrial Engineering (BEng or BSc)
- Marketing (BCom)
- Chemical Engineering (BEng or BSc)
- Electronic Engineering (BEng or BSc)
- Mechanical Engineering (BEng or BSc).
The Tiger Brands Bursaries provides coverage for the following items:
- Complete tuition expenses
- Registration costs
- Exam fees
- Prescribed study materials
- A monthly stipend.
Candidates interested in the Tiger Brands Bursaries must fulfill eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with these bursaries. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences for the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Tiger Brands Bursaries Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Officially recognised as a citizen of South Africa
- Has accomplished your Matric qualification
- Currently in the 1st year of your studies and will soon be entering the 2nd year of your studies during the 2022 academic year
- Must be pursuing your education in an accredited tertiary institution
- Has obtained at least an average result of 65% for your Matric qualification
- Has obtained at least an average result of 65% for your 1st semester in your tertiary education
- Displays a strong academic track record
- Shown to be needing immediate financial assistance
- Has a strong academic potential in the fields of pure Mathematics, Accounting, and Science.
Apply via email: [email protected] Tiger Brands Bursaries 2022).
There is no application form. However, you will need to send the following documents to the email above:
- A certified copy of your Identity Document
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate
- A certified copy of your most recent academic transcript/record for the 1st semester during the 1s year of your studies
- Certified copies of legitimate proof of income from your parents or guardians (most recent payslips if they are employed – however if unemployed, please send in an affidavit, proof of pension or other grant documents).
All these documents should be included in your application dossier. Incomplete dossiers will not be entertained by the selection committee.
When sending it to the email above, please indicate the word “Tiger Brands Graduate Bursary Application” in the email subject line. That way, the selection committee can immediately recognise your email in their inbox.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Candidates must process their applications through the email provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Tiger Brands Bursaries must be submitted before the closing date on 22 October 2021.
You can guarantee that your application is protected as soon as possible by applying quickly However, this does not mean you will receive immediate success and is just designed to give you a stable position during the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted by the selection committee. Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered. All submissions submitted after the deadline, regardless of their substance, will be discarded without further consideration.
Tiger Brands has the right to offer or refuse employment to anybody at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. The decisions of the choosing committee are final and binding on all parties engaged in the process.