About SAPOA (South African Property Owners Association)
SAPOA is a leading association in South Africa that primarily works within the field of commercial property. Recognised by both domestic and international organizations, SAPOA is dedicated to promoting real-time representation of the property industry and bringing forth more opportunities within the field.
About the SAPOA (South African Property Owners Association) Bursaries 2021
SAPOA (South African Property Owners Association) is offering financial aid for academic South African students who are educated at University of Technology. The SAPOA (South African Property Owners Association) Bursaries is an all-inclusive programme that welcomes people of all different backgrounds. As an awardee, you will be provided with the necessary support to chase after your academic qualification. If you display exemplary academic scores and valuable qualities as a student, you are more than encouraged to give this opportunity a shot.
The SAPOA (South African Property Owners Association) Bursaries aims to do the following:
- Changing any relevant commercial property industry demographics to meet the current standards in the country
- Providing more education related opportunities to black people within the commercial property industry
- Attracting more attention into the commercial property industry
- Addressing any issues that are relevant to future skills shortages in the country.
If you find this to be a suitable opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to register for the SAPOA (South African Property Owners Association) Bursaries.
Candidates interested in the SAPOA (South African Property Owners Association) Bursarie must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with these bursaries. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The SAPOA (South African Property Owners Association) Bursaries Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
Officially recognized as a full-time student at a South African university of technology studies
Must be pursuing either one of the following fields:
- BSc Urban and Regional Planning
- BSc Town and Regional Planning
- BSc Quantity Surveying
- BCom Finance with Property Valuation and Management as a major
- BCom Property Valuation and Management
- BSc Construction Studies
- BSc Real Estate
- BSc Property Management
- BSc Property Studies
Apply via email: [email protected] (SAPOA (South African Property Owners Association) Bursaries 2021).
Candidates must download the Official Application Form. Once you have obtained the form, please skim through it before filling it in with accurate information about yourself.
Additionally, you will need to provide the following documents:
- A written verification of the accredited programme’s average costs for one academic year
- A completed SAPOA Bursary Application form.
- A CV of work experience and background, if not incorporated into personal statement.
- A one-to-two page personal statement.
- Recent certified copy of valid matric certificate (Grade 12).
- Certified copy of the latest academic transcript or record on official letterhead.
- A copy of acceptance letter from an accredited institution.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Recent certified copy of breadwinner’s; parent’s; guardian’s valid South African identity document.
- Recent certified copy of a valid South African identity document.
All these documents must be included in your application dossier. Incomplete dossiers will not be considered by the selection committee.
Alternatively, you can send in your applications through the following methods:
1. Postal Carriage:
SAPOA Bursary Fund
P O Box 78544
For Attention: Bursary & Career Specialist
2. Hand Delivery:
173 Oxford Road
For Attention: Bursary & Career Specialist
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the methods above. Submissions made through other methods, such as fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the SAPOA (South African Property Owners Association) Bursaries must be submitted before the closing date on 31 August 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
SAPOA (South African Property Owners Association) reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.
Do you have a question regarding the SAPOA (South African Property Owners Association) Bursaries? Don’t hesitate to ask! Feel free to send in your enquiries and concerns to the contact person below:
Telephone Number: +27 11 883 0679
Fax Number: +27 86 458 6955
Email Address: [email protected]