Safair is one of the main professional aviation firms in Africa. The company was created in 1965, and it offers a broad variety of services related to expert airlift. Their incredible aircraft enable them to transport heavy and cumbersome goods, like tiny fire engines, and land in hidden areas, like narrow dirt runways in the middle of Africa.
Although Safair has a long history of involvement in passenger airlines, prior to the establishment of FlySafair, the company had never flown under its own name or brand. They have flown for a variety of local and foreign airlines, including SAA, Mango, Kulula, RyanAir, and many more, since they are available for lease.
About the FlySafair Job Vacancy as Flight Attendant 2024
FlySafair is offering position for candidates who wish to become a Flight Attendant in Cape Town INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT and be a part of the stellar company. The FlySafair Job Vacancy as Flight Attendant will be directly reporting to the Manager: Cabin Services, and will be required to perform the duties below:
- Maintain constant vigilance to ensure compliance with all relevant safety rules and procedures
- Ensure that all actions that are related to providing a pleasant experience for passengers are carried out in an effective manner
- Maintain a very high degree of integrity in everything that you do
- Maintain a high level of administrative compliance at all times.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the FlySafair Job Vacancy as Flight Attendant 2024’s Reference Numbers:
- Cape Town INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: JHB000834.
Before continuing with your applications, individuals who have expressed interest in the FlySafair Job Vacancy for the Position of Flight Attendant are required to demonstrate that they satisfy certain qualifying requirements. The answers to each of the questions that follow will indicate whether or not you are qualified to move forward with this position. Candidates are strongly encouraged to ensure that their applications meet all of the conditions outlined in the following paragraphs.
The FlySafair Job Vacancy as Flight Attendant Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Owns the following certificates:
- Fire Fighting Certificate
- Avmed DD50 Medical Certificate
- Ditching Certificate
- Dangerous Goods Certificate
- SACAA Cabin Crew License
- Has a legitimate South African Driver’s License ando owns a motor vehicle (compulsory)
- Displays strong Level 4 English language proficiency
- Proven to be medically healthy and can swim
- Prepared to undertake work shifts (e.g. weekend shifts, public holidays, morning sign ons, late evening sign offs)
- Has a legitimate Covid-19 vaccination card.
2. Personal Values
- Observant and compassionate, with strong abilities in both communication and interpersonal relationships
- Dedicated to providing excellent service to customers while upholding the highest levels of ethics and politeness
- Strong dedication to occupational safety and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Behaves and conducts oneself in a professional manner
- Maintains a well-groomed and spotless look
- Adheres to the company’s uniform and grooming rules to a hundred percent
- No visible tattoos
- Great time keeping.
Apply online FlySafair Job Vacancy as Flight Attendant 2024 at:
If you want to access the website, it is strongly suggested that you use Google Chrome.
Kindly provide the application website with the most pertinent responses you have by typing them into the appropriate areas of the site. Your entire submission, including all of the personal information you provide, must be correct and in line with the facts of your situation.
The members of the selection committee will look over the information that you provide and make their decision based on what they find. As a consequence of this, you need to check the information twice to make sure that it does not contain any false details.
In addition to that, we will ask you to upload the most recent version of your curriculum vitae. Make sure that your curriculum vitae includes all of the necessary information, such as your accomplishments, abilities, and credentials. You should take advantage of the opportunity presented by this document to highlight your qualifications as a potential candidate and the reasons why you should be selected.
You can also submit your application by using your smartphone instead of your computer because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed in handsets running the Android operating system.
By submitting your applications, you are giving the selection committee permission to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event. This can include things like your name, address, and email address.
All applications must be submitted through the website, which can be found by following the previous sentence’s link. The committee in charge of selecting winners will not consider any materials that have been submitted through alternative channels, such as hand delivery or fax.
Applications for the FlySafair Job Vacancy as Flight Attendant must be submitted before the closing date on 05 December 2023.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within two weeks past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the programme.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will be eliminated from the selection process by the committee in charge of making that decision. Any submissions that are received after the contest’s end date will automatically be disqualified, regardless of the substance of the entry.
FlySafair retains the authority to choose whether or not to make job opportunities available to any individual. The decisions of the selection committee are final and must be adhered to by all of the relevant parties.