About TWK Agri
TWK Agri is a leading establishment that strives to provide high-quality and services particularly to the agricultural and related industries. In addition to supporting businesses and partners, TWK Agri makes it their mission to support their customers’ local communities. With strong interests in the fields of agriculture, grain, automative, forestry, tyre manufacturing, and financial services, TWK Agri is making a name for themselves in the field.
About the TWK Agri (YES) Youth Employment Service Programmes 2021-2022
TWK Agri is offering 28 trainee positions as part of their (YES) Youth Employment Service Programmes that will officially commence starting from August 2021. The TWK Agri (YES) Youth Employment Service Programmes is a great chance for young individuals who are looking for opportunities based in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal or Piet Retief, Mpumalanga.
As a trainee, you will need to provide additional support towards the company throughout the total duration of 12 months. By working directly in the company, you will receive a practical understanding of the overall operations and develop knowledge over company procedures.
The TWK Agri (YES) Youth Employment Service Programmes is currently available for the following positions:
- Internal Audit (Piet Retief)
- Reception (Piet Retief)
- Grain (Piet Retief)
- Timber Manufacturing (Piet Retief, Barberton, White River)
- IT – Support & Cashier (Piet Retief)
- Credit (Piet Retief)
- Trade (Kokstad, Ixopo, Pietermaritzburg, Howick, Empangeni, Pongola, Vryheid, Piet Retief, Ermelo, Middelburg, Bethal)
- Finance – Creditors (Piet Retief)
- HR/IR (Piet Retief)
- Insurance (Piet Retief)
- Motors & Parts Sales (Piet Retief, Standerton)
If you’re interested in this opportunity, don’t hesitate to register for the TWK Agri (YES) Youth Employment Service Programme.
The TWK Agri (YES) Youth Employment Service Programmes is accepting candidates that fulfills their standards. At the moment, the selection committee is looking for participants who have what it takes to undergo their entire duration of the programmes. Each of these items will play an integral role into deciding whether you’d make a good fit for the opportunity or not. Failure to adhere to these standards might not get you automatically kicked out of registrations. However, it might put you in a risky position during the recruitment process.
The TWK Agri (YES) Youth Employment Service Programmes Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Officially recognised as a citizen of South Africa
- Currently between 18-29 years old
- Proven to be unemployed right now (shows proof of unemployment)
- Residing in one of he areas where the position is offered
- Displays impressive communication abilities
- Has a Grade 12 or tertiary certificate
- Recognised as Black, Coloured, African, or Indian
- Has not participated in a YES initiative prior to this.
2. Personal Attributes
- Has a keen eye for the smallest details
- Shows high levels of energy
- Proven to be customer service oriented
- Can multitask their work
- Prepared to work independently without much supervision
- Can work with other team members
- Has the drive to achieve success throughout their work.
- TWK Agri (YES) Youth Employment Service Programmes 2021-2022 – Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
- TWK Agri (YES) Youth Employment Service Programmes 2021-2022 – Piet Retief, Mpumalanga.
If you wish to sign up for the programme, you will need to access any one of the platforms provided above. Choose the one that matches the location of your choice.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as email or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the TWK Agri (YES) Youth Employment Service Programme must be submitted before the closing date on 04 August 2021.
If you have any interest in signing up for the TWK Agri (YES) Youth Employment Service Programme, be sure to register as soon as possible. Having an early registration can help you prevent a last-minute application.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Anyone discovered to be making their submissions past the closing date will automatically be disqualified from the programmes.
TWK Agri has all of the rights to provide anyone with an opportunity or not during the registration period. Anyone found to be canvassing with the selection committee’s decisions will be rejected.