About Supreme Chicken
Supreme Chicken is a South African fast-food chain that specializes in fried chicken. The company was founded in 1974 and has since expanded to over 220 locations across South Africa. They offer a variety of chicken products, including whole chicken, chicken wings, and chicken burgers, as well as sides like chips, coleslaw, and rolls.
The company prides itself on using only the freshest and highest quality ingredients in their food. In addition to their dine-in and take-out options, they also offer delivery services through various online platforms. Supreme Chicken is committed to providing customers with affordable and tasty meals in a convenient and friendly atmosphere.
About the Supreme Chicken Job Vacancy as Millwright 2024
Supreme Chicken is offering an employment opportunity for candidates who are looking to receive an employment opportunity as a professional Millwright. In order for the other operations to run well, you must guarantee that all support tasks are completed successfully and quickly in the Ultimate Chicken Job Opening. In this operational position, the ideal applicant will be appointed as a Millwright.
The responsibilities entailed to this job include:
- Although also being in charge of plumbing, grounds maintenance, vehicle checks, fault finding, and routine inspections, the electrical and mechanical tasks fall under this responsibility
- Electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems should be installed, maintained, and repaired
- Examine the transformers, breakers, and other electrical parts
- Investigate electrical problems using the proper testing equipment
- Equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures should be repaired or replaced
- An excellent understanding of HVAC systems
- Good familiarity with a range of test instruments
- To guarantee peak performance, evaluate employee performance and offer coaching and support
- Make ensuring that information is flowing through the organization efficiently and effectively to support other business functions
- Coordinate and complete tasks in accordance with timeframes
- Keep track of inventories and consider budgetary limits while planning the purchase of additional materials, supplies, or parts
- Coordinate and oversee the activities of the maintenance crew. Verify that everything is done in accordance with policies and laws
- Prompt maintenance of any machinery that can have an impact on output
- Be sure that all biosecurity policies and guidelines are in place and carefully followed
- All job cards, inspections, and follow-up are reviewed each week
- Observing health and safety regulations
- The ideal candidate will be flexible with their schedule, be available on weekends, and be on call as necessary
- Addressing HR/IR issues as necessary (i.e. planning leave, time sheets, disciplinary measures, etc.).
The Supreme Chicken Job Vacancy as Millwright is currently based in this location: Germiston, Gauteng. They are currently offering X2 positions.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Supreme Chicken Job Vacancy as Millwright 2024’s Reference Number: CBH240220-5.
Be sure to submit your application for the Millwright position at Supreme Chicken as soon as you can. But, you must first go over the prerequisites for the program. Whether or not you would be a good candidate will depend on these variables. Please review the qualifications stated below if you’d want to double-check your credentials. It’s preferable if you can check off every item on the list below if you want to improve your chances of success.
The Supreme Chicken Job Vacancy as Millwright Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Proven Millwright experience
- Familiarity with job card systems and management concepts
- Logical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding ability to multitask and organize
- A capable leader who works well in a team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook)
- It would be advantageous to have at least 1-2 years of millwright experience working in a poultry context
- Driving privileges and personal transportation are essential
- Grade 12
- Qualified (Red Seal Certificate)
- High voltage certification is advantageous.
Apply online Supreme Chicken Job Vacancy as Millwright 2024at:
- Germiston, Gauteng (Closing date: 05 March 2024).
To access the specified website, it is suggested that Google Chrome be used as the browser. To submit an application, candidates must register on the application portal and this account must be used throughout the registration process.
As an alternative, applicants can use their Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn accounts to register, saving them time as they won’t have to create a new account. Another option is to apply using a mobile phone which is more convenient than using a computer. If using an Android mobile phone, Google Chrome is readily available without requiring any additional installations.
By submitting their application, candidates are giving permission for the selection committee to use their personal information for registration purposes. Applications will undergo thorough review and scrutiny to ensure their authenticity. False information submitted will result in disqualification from registration.
It is mandatory for applicants to use the provided portal to process their applications. Submissions made through other means such as hand delivery or fax will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Supreme Chicken Job Vacancy as Millwright must be submitted before the closing date on 05 March 2024.
Sending in your applications as soon as you can is advised. You can increase your chances of getting a position during registration by submitting early. Also, it avoids any unwelcome last-minute occurrences like unexpectedly high Internet traffic or lost data.
Before the deadline, applications for the program must be filed. The selection committee will not accept late applications, and the program will not accept these sorts of submissions.
During the recruiting time, Supreme Chicken has the exclusive authority to appoint anybody. The selecting committee’s choices are final in all respects.