Nedbank is a well-recognised South African financial services establishment that aims to uplift the assets of their clients. Formed in the early 19th century, Nedbank has undergone through several massive branding and organisational changes in the past few decades. As a trusted bank, the group has grown into one of the country’s largest banks, has continued to pay an integral role in the lives of citizens.
About the Nedbank Learnership 2021
Nedbank is offering a learnership for South African applicants who are interested in pursuing a qualified IT Application Development career in the future. The Nedbank Learnership, conducted in Joburg, is reserved for candidates who wish to obtain theoretical knowledge and practical working experiences in this particular area. While growing your skills, you will also be tasked with a number of responsibilities, which includes:
- Participate in Nedbank Culture Building activities to help create a culture conducive to achieving transformational objectives (e.g. staff surveys etc.)
- Create and manage one’s own career with the help and direction of management, the department, and coworkers
- Deliver given work correctly, consistently, and within agreed-upon timeframes to ensure delivery tasks are accomplished
- Where appropriate, complete assignments and responsibilities in accordance with the agreed-upon program (Kuyhasa and Letsema)
- Identify work barriers and finish tasks on time by following through on assignments and giving comments and updates to the team leader/supervisor
- Understand and accept the Nedbank Vision and Values by showing them to team members and stakeholders
- Ensure personal development and effectiveness in the execution of tasks and responsibilities by completing all learning activities, gaining experience, and obtaining and/or maintaining certifications within the time periods provided
- Identify and propose changes to tools, policies, and procedures to provide value to Nedbank in order to improve or enhance processes
- Contribute to the department’s/efficiency business’s by being cost conscious
- Completing specified chores and activities demonstrates good self-management.
If you show a strong interest in the Nedbank Learnership, you’re more than encouraged to register. However, there are a couple of things you’ll need to tick off before sending in your applications. To stand a chance during the registration period, make sure you fulfill all these eligibility criteria below. Failure to do so might cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Therefore, please jot down everything in this list below.
The Nedbank Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Possess a Matric, Grade 12, or National Senior Certificate
- Has good management of their self, relationships, and career
- Has 0-1 year of prior working experience
- Advantageous: has a Diploma in Computer Studies (Matric, Grade 12, or National Senior Certificate)
- Essential: Diploma-relevant roles.
2. Professional Attributes
- Knows a good ton of administrative processes
- Can utilise data analysis well
- Uses Microsoft Office well
- Has the relevant regulatory knowledge
- Possesses business writing abilities
- Displays impressive communication abilities
- Has a strong work ethos
- Passionate about acquiring new knowledge
- Plans and organises their workload well.
Apply online: Nedbank Learnership 2021.
Candidates have the option of registering for a a new account on the portal, or applying through their LinkedIn accounts. Either way, the committee will still require you to provide your details.
By submitting your applications, you grant the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration purposes. They will be able to check your contents freely.
To ensure the authenticity of applicants, applications will be submitted to further assessment and verification processes. Anyone found to be misrepresenting any element of their applications would be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates must submit their applications via the above-mentioned site. Other means of submission, such as email or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee and you will be automatically dismissed.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
To ensure that you have a safe spot during the applications, it’s better that you send in your registration as early as possible.
Please be kindly informed that Nedbank reserves all rights to provide a learnership or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.
Do you have a question about the Nedbank Learnership? Please do not be afraid to inquire! Direct your questions and concerns to the contact below:
Telephone Number: +27 86 055 5566