ABInBev is a South African company that has made a name for itself with their premier beverages. Since its formation in 1895, the business has become a integral part of South Africa’s overall identity. Throughout their 120-year history, the company has become a trailblazer for multiple beverage products. Besides their massive and high-quality production scale, ABInBev was one of the first few establishments that implemented the employment equity policy back in 1971. With a stunning track record, and its dedication towards uplifting the black economic community, ABInBev doesn’t just manufacture tasty beer brands, but they also give back to their local communities within their areas.
About the ABInBev Learnerships 2021-2022
ABInBev is giving out learnerships for applicants interested in obtaining qualifications in several different career fields in the distinguished company. The ABInBev Learnerships is a remarkable chance that is based in different locations, such as Limpopo, Eastern Cape, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Western Cape. Over the course of the 12-month opportunity, you will be tasked with multiple responsibilities that correlates to your learnership. The ABInBev Learnerships will take place starting from 1 September 2021, to 31 August 2021.
The ABInBev Learnerships is seeking out suitable candidates who show impressive capabilities when joining programmes like this. To see if you have what it takes, you can refer to this list of requirements. Each of these items will be assessed by the selection committee before shortlisting any potential candidates. If you find yourself to be an ideal learner in this programme, feel free to get started with your registrations.
The ABInBev Learnerships Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Officially recognised as a citizen of South Africa
- Currently between 18-35 years old
- Is unemployed at the moment
- Is not pursuing any form of full-time education
- Does not have more than 2 years of prior working experience.
2. Educational Qualifications
- Contact Centre Learnership
- Possesses a Grade/Matric qualification
- Displays a customer-centric mindset
- Business Analysis Learnership
- Has a Diploma qualification in one of these subjects: Business Management, Logistics, IT, Computer Science, Supply Chain
- Business Administration Learnership
- Has a Diploma/Degree qualification
- Has finished their qualification from last year with the appropriate workplace exposure
- Has good knowledge of Mathematical Literacy
- Systems Support Learnership
- Has a Diploma/Degree qualification in IT
- Has finished their qualification from last year with the appropriate workplace exposure.
3. Personal Attributes
- Understands basic computer literacy
- Displays strong proficiency in the English language
- Shows strong communication abilities
- Solves problems in a fruitful manner
- Advantageous: had knowledge in these items – SAP, Data Analytics, .NET, ITIL Foundation V3, SQL, JQuary, Business Analysis, C#, HTML.
- Contact Centre Learnership – ABInBev Learnerships 2021-2022 (for everyone)
- Contact Centre Learnership – ABInBev Learnerships 2021-2022 (for People with Disabilities)
- Business Analysis Learnership – ABInBev Learnerships 2021-2022 (for everyone)
- Business Analysis Learnership – ABInBev Learnerships 2021-2022 (for People with Disabilities)
- Business Administration Learnership – ABInBev Learnerships 2021-2022 (only available for People with Disabilities)
- Systems Support Learnership – ABInBev Learnerships 2021-2022 (only available for People with Disabilities).
Once you’re in one of the portals mentioned above, please skim through the queries before filling them in with your answers. The information you provide should correlate with your current conditions. Any false statements may get you disqualified from registrations.
Additionally, you will need to upload the documents below:
- Your most recent Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Identification Document
- Matric Certificate
- Relevant qualifications
- Medical Certificate (if disabled)
- Other relevant attachments (if applicable).
All these documents above must be included in your application dossier. Incomplete dossiers will be ineligible for registration.
Please be kindly informed that the application process can only be done through the links provided above. Anyone sending in their applications via email or hand delivery will not be acknowledged.
Applications for the ABInBev Learnerships must be submitted before the closing date on 15 August 2021.
If you think you have what it takes to pursue the ABInBev Learnerships, don’t hesitate to give this opportunity a try. We’d recommend that you send in your applications as soon as possible so you can guarantee a spot during the registration period.
The selection committee will not be accepting applications sent past the closing date. Should you make your submissions days past the deadline, you will be disqualified from registrations.
ABInBev holds all rights to award anyone with a learnership or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.