About CIRO (Coffee Importers and Roasters Organisation)
CIRO is a comprehensive coffee emporium that offers a range of expert services including sourcing, roasting, blending, packaging, training, equipment, technical support, national and international distribution, and market trend analysis. They are known for their consistent quality, innovative product formats, and extra value offerings, making them a leading player in the coffee service industry. The company places a high emphasis on innovation and adding value for all stakeholders. They strive to create an environment where employees can contribute to the company’s success while achieving their own personal goals. As a result, CIRO is filled with dedicated and top-performing individuals who share a common passion for growth and success. The company operates in a demanding and fast-paced atmosphere, which is both exciting and challenging.
Despite the fast-paced environment, CIRO remains personal and professional. They value and appreciate the efforts of each individual employee while maintaining a strong commitment to their business objectives. The company is recognized as the largest manufacturer of pure coffee in South Africa, which is a testament to their expertise and dedication to delivering high-quality products and services to their customers.
About the CIRO (Coffee Importers and Roasters Organisation) Job Vacancy as Warehouse Administrator 2023
CIRO is providing a wonderful chance for candidates to be part of the coffee industry by taking on the role as a professional Warehouse Administrator. The CIRO (Coffee Importers and Roasters Organisation) Job Vacancy as Warehouse Administrator requires you to perform the responsibilities below:
- Help receiving and inspecting all supplies from vendors, both internal and external
- Run daily stock reservations in SAP
- All shipments should have picking slips created
- Process daily bills from Ciro for shipments
- Verify cases chosen vs stock reservations and communicate with the warehouse manager to confirm stock shortfalls
- Make trip papers for the debriefing process
- Maintain a daily SAP debriefing function for all shipments
- Look into unanswered pods
- Sending emails to consumers to request timeslots or permissions
- Following debriefing, process stock credits
- Look into questions about credit requests and inconsistencies
- Reconcile the weekly reports and the gasoline slips
- Complete a credit check, and often interact with the sales team
- Investigate stock inquiries in the sites of damages, returns, debriefing, and claims
- Helping clients with stock order collections.
The CIRO (Coffee Importers and Roasters Organisation) Job Vacancy as Warehouse Administrator is currently based in this location: Cape Town, Western Cape.
Reviewing the program’s eligibility requirements is essential before applying for the Warehouse Administrator position with CIRO (Coffee Importers and Roasters Organisation). Your eligibility as a candidate will be determined by these requirements. Therefore, it is advised that you thoroughly review the prerequisites stated below to make sure you satisfy them all. It is advised to meet all of the prerequisites given below before submitting your application in order to improve your chances of success. Therefore, after considering the requirements, please make sure to submit your application as soon as you can.
The CIRO (Coffee Importers and Roasters Organisation) Job Vacancy as Warehouse Administrator Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Matric qualification
- A proven track record of at least 2-4 years of experience working in a warehouse environment
- Solid computer skills
- Knows how to use MS Excel
- At least 2 years of SAP experience
- Knows how to think analytically
- Willing to improve constantly
- Meets deadlines effectively
- Has a keen eye for small details
- Plans and organizes their workload well
- Maintains their productivity
- Displays strong administration abilities
- Advantageous: has a hyster license – a valid forklift driver’s license.
Apply online CIRO (Coffee Importers and Roasters Organisation) Job Vacancy as Warehouse Administrator 2023 at:
- Cape Town, Western Cape (Closing date: 02 May 2023).
Google Chrome is advised if you want to visit the aforementioned website. Once on the website, complete the application by precisely putting your most pertinent replies in the appropriate fields. Your personal details should also be accurate and reflect your current situation.
You will also need to attach your most recent Curriculum Vitae (CV), which should include pertinent information about your qualifications, capabilities, and experience. This is a fantastic chance for you to position yourself as a good contender and make the case for why you need to be chosen.
As an alternative, you may apply using your smartphone as it is more practical than using a computer. You may use Google Chrome as your web browser if you have an Android OS smartphone because it comes pre-installed and doesn’t need to be downloaded.
You give the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration purposes by submitting your application. To confirm their validity, applications will go through extra scrutiny and verification procedures. Anyone who is discovered to have given fake information will not be permitted to register.
The offered gateway must be used to submit all applications; the selection committee will not accept applications delivered by personal delivery or fax.
Applications for the CIRO (Coffee Importers and Roasters Organisation) Job Vacancy as Warehouse Administrator must be submitted before the closing date on 02 May 2023.
The selection committee has a stringent zero tolerance attitude and will not accept late applications. As a result, late contributions won’t be taken into account for registration.
It is advised that applicants submit their applications as soon as possible. They will have plenty of time to thoroughly analyze and assess the information in their applications before submitting them as a result.
CIRO maintains the right to choose whether or not to hire a candidate during the hiring process. The judgments of the selecting committee are final and cannot be challenged.