About Motus Aftermarket Parts
Motus Aftermarket Parts is a firm that specializes in producing and distributing automotive aftermarket parts, such as brake pads, oil filters, air filters, and fuel pumps. The company is renowned for its dedication to providing trustworthy and high-quality goods to its customers, with parts that meet or exceed original equipment manufacturer (OEM) specifications.
In addition to prioritizing quality, Motus Aftermarket Parts also offers a broad range of competitively-priced parts for different vehicle makes and models. Thus, the company is well-regarded in the automotive aftermarket sector for providing superior quality products at reasonable prices, and its extensive product line makes it easy for customers to locate the parts they need.
About the Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as Salesman 2023
Motus Aftermarket Parts is looking for a passionate applicant to join their team as a dedicated Salesmen who has some experience with the automotive world. The Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as Salesman is opening their doors for anyone willing to fill in their position in their Centurion branch. As a Salesman, your main responsibility is to fulfill all of the sales targets and establish impressive customer satisfaction.
As a Salesman, you will be tasked with the following duties:
- Work with all other departments (accounts, dispatch, warehousing, receiving, and technical) to guarantee that the business operates in a cooperative manner, thus reducing the number of consumer inquiries received
- Customers’ sales potential should be planned for, forecasted, and reported
- Meet or exceed the sales quota established by the Sales/Branch/Retail Manager
- Support and price information should be provided in response to incoming inquiries
- All client information, including delivery, telesales, and account issues, should be reported
- Attaining revenue goals and ensuring that new business is created through expanding the client base and gaining market share in the geographical region of responsibility are primary objectives
- Manage customer/counter sales and make certain that the maximum amount of customer potential is realized
- Receive inbound sales enquiries from customers
- Customer connections should be built and strengthened
- All rival price and activity should be reported
- Give out price quotes and product and service information.
The Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as Salesman is currently based in George, Western Cape.
If you’re certain of joining the Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as Salesman, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as Salesman Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses a Matric qualification
- Has at least 2 years of work experience in the Sales Parts/Spares Environment
- Possesses extensive experience dealing with the Sales Environment and woking together with customer needs
- Has strong knowledge of the geographical area
- Can work well with other team players
- Has a strong business acumen, can understand the costs that come with the work
- Plans and manages their work well with the appropriate skills
- Clear from any criminal track records
- Advantageous: a strong technical background.
Apply online Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as Salesman 2023 at:
- George, Western Cape (Closing date: 27 April 2023).
It is suggested that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application site. It will be necessary to log in to this account for the length of the registration procedure.
Making sure that your account information is secured at all times can assist to guarantee that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, particularly your password, since it is very sensitive.
It will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you, and all of the information you provide will be kept strictly private, as stated in the contract. So you should double-check everything to make sure there isn’t any misleading or false material included inside. The candidates may be put in a potentially dangerous position if it is determined that they are giving false information to the interviewer.
The information you give will be used by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for the purposes of the committee’s investigation.
Candidates must submit their applications via the website mentioned above in order to be considered for consideration. Failure to provide documents by other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will result in the application being rejected by the committee responsible for reviewing the application.
Applications for the Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as Salesman must be submitted before the closing date on 7 April 2023.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates only. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 2 weeks past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the vacancy.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Motus Aftermarket Parts reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.