About Bryte Insurance
Brite Insurance is Southern Africa’s leading commercial risk expert specialising in multiple insurance management solutions across various demographics. The firm works closely with clients and brokers to safeguard their companies and enhance their risk profile throughout the continent. The team behind Bryte Isurance are powered by their quality industry expertise and service quality. With the in mind, the firm has high hopes of creating more milestones through their future.
About the Bryte Insurance – Long Term Insurance Learnership 2021-2024
Bryte Insurance is providing South African citizens with a 36-month learnership in Joburg and for Nelspruit/Mbombela anyone interested in Long Term Insurance. The Bryte Insurance – Long Term Insurance Learnership will give you the necessary exposure into the entrepreneurial department in the insurance industry, and offer you both theoretical and practical working knowledge of the field under the Bryte Insurance environment.
Below are some of the key responsibilities you will have to perform during the learnership:
- This full-time organized training program will concentrate on insurance knowledge, products, and systems, sales tactics, and behavioral skills. The participants will be fully accredited in Long-Term Insurance qualification
- Selling Bryte Life products to prospective clients and providing end-to-end customer assistance throughout the onboarding process
- Update your expertise and learn about new goods and services as they are created
- To educate and develop relationships with targeted groups and the broader public.
If you are interested in this field, don’t miss your chance to sign up for the Bryte Insurance – Long Term Insurance Learnership.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Bryte Insurance – Long Term Insurance Learnership’s Reference Number: BLTA.
To get a high chance of being accepted into the Bryte Insurance – Long Term Insurance Learnership, you will need to fulfill a comprehensive eligibility criteria. The list below shows you the items that the selection committee will be checking on if you are registering for the programme. If you wish to guarantee a successful application, it’s advisable you meet all these requirements below. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified from registrations. However, it might reduce your chances of getting a positive application.
The Bryte Insurance – Long Term Insurance Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Officially recognised as a citizen of South Africa
- Below 35 years old (will be turning 35 in 2021)
- Possesses a Matric qualification
- Displays fluency in English and another South African language
- Negotiates their way well to win over others
- Can develop long-term relationships by networking
- Shows a high sense of motivation with whatever they do
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset
- Is driven by targets.
- Bryte Insurance – Long Term Insurance Learnership 2021-2024 (Johannesburg)
- Bryte Insurance – Long Term Insurance Learnership 2021-2024 (Nelspruit/Mbombela).
Candidates must access one of the portals mentioned above (depending on the location of your choice). Once there, you’ll be required to fill in the the boxes with your personal information.
Make sure the information your provide correctly represents you current conditions. Otherwise, you will be be disqualified for putting in false information.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications for the Bryte Insurance – Long Term Insurance Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 08 August 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Bryte Insurance reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.
Reference: Bryte Insurace Learnership Programmes