Mazars is a prominent worldwide audit, tax, and consulting company with offices in more than 100 countries. Within the company’s capacity as an integrated team and operating as a unified partnership, we use experience, size, and cultural awareness to provide outstanding and customized services in audit and accounting, tax, financial advising, consulting, and legal services shaped to meet the needs of their clients.
About the Mazars Human Resources Assistant Learnership 2021
Mazars is offering a learnership programmed based in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal for anyone who is looking into a developing skills as a Human Resources Assistant. The Mazars Human Resources Assistant Learnership is a fantastic learnership that will provide you with the fundamentals of this industry upon completion. A planned curriculum will be followed during the duration of the program, which will include both theoretical evaluations and practical working sessions that will take place in a real-world business environment. As you work your way towards a certification, you will be encouraged to make significant progress under the supervision of expert training providers.
Below are some of the tasks you will be in charge of during the learnership:
- Keep minutes of all pertinent meetings
- Make plans to conduct exit interviews and collect data
- HR Premier allows you to organize and collect all of your human resources and training-related paperwork
- Support the administration of performance management
- Participate in the management of student loans
- Make arrangements for employee gifts, flowers, and incentives as part of the rewards and recognition scheme
- Support the management of human resources payments
- See to it that all personnel records are scanned and transferred to our digital platform on a timely basis
- Send out any and all necessary human resources communications
- Ascertain that all necessary checks have been performed, such as credit, criminal, and qualification verification, amongst other factors
- Phone references should be checked thoroughly
- Continue to keep your file system correct and current
- Preparation of the management of the maternity leave agreement
- General administrative help, as well as ad hoc human resources project support
- Participate in the screening of resumes
- Provide assistance with the management of training programs
- Develop, establish, and maintain professional connections with both internal and external customers and clients
- Compile all of the necessary paperwork for long-term service recognition.
If you’re interested in signing up for the Mazars Human Resources Assistant Learnership, please kindly take note of the Reference Number for application purposes: MAZ210722-2.
Before submitting their applications for the Mazars Human Resources Assistant Learnership, candidates must first ensure that they meet all of the qualifying requirements for the position. Whether or not you are qualified to continue with this learnership will be determined by your performance on each of the things listed below. Candidates are strongly encouraged to fulfill all of the criteria listed below in order to ensure a successful application. Your applications will suffer negative repercussions if you do not complete this step. Ensure that you take note of these points for your own reference.
The following are the eligibility requirements for the Mazars Human Resources Assistant Learnership:
- Has a Grade 12 certificate with the appropriate HR qualification
- Understands a good deal of computer skills, especially in MS Excel and Word
- Plans and organises their workload well
- Can create positive relationships with the stakeholders involved
- Shows a keen eye for the smallest details
- Can provide the necessary solutions moving forward.
Apply online: Mazars Human Resources Assistant Learnership 2021.
To register for the learnership, candidate must access the online platform provided above. From there on, you can create an account to send in your applications.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as email or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Mazars Human Resources Assistant Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 31 July 2021.
Late applications will not be accepted by the selection committee under any circumstances. Submissions that are received after the closing date will not be recognized during the time of registration.
It is recommended that candidates submit their applications as soon as possible after learning of their selection. You will have more time to fully examine the substance of your applications as a result of this arrangement. Please begin preparing your applications as soon as you get the opportunity.
When it comes to making appointments or not, Mazars retains the right to do so at any stage in the recruiting process. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.