About the Beekman Group
The Beekman Group is a prominent establishment that has played a huge role in the property sector. As one of South Africa’s major corporate actors in property development and management, as well as the leisure industry, the Beekman Group is comprised of a number of subsidiaries. With more than 50 years of expertise, the group has been able to come up with new innovations and execute them through a well-planned strategy and series of operations. At the moment, the Beekman Group has property assets worth more than R1.5 billion, operating just under 40 resorts in four countries, providing service to more than 80 000 members.
About the Beekman Group Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2021
The Beekman Group is offering a job opportunity for South African candidates who are looking for a permanent working vacancy based in Brits, North West. The Beekman Group Job Vacancy as Receptionist is a wonderful opportunity for employment seekers who are interested in working in the Hospitality department.
As a receptionist, you will be responsible for:
- Greeting visitors to the resort and assisting guests with check-in and check-out
- The general management of the office, including the phone, bookings, and reception
- Processing visitor requests and complaints as well as managing guest relations are all part of the job description
- Interaction and liaison with all departments and sectors, including those that have been contracted out
- If you find this to be a suitable opportunity, don’t hesitate to register for the Beekman Group Job Vacancy as Receptionist
- Management of guest accounts, which includes the processing of all kinds of revenue and payments, including cash, is essential
- Communication and collaboration with external, connected parties are essential.
For application purposes, please take note of the Beekman Group Job Vacancy as Receptionist’s Reference Number: #34/09.
Before submitting their applications for the Beekman Group Job Vacancy as Receptionist, candidates must first ensure that they meet the required qualifications. Each of the items listed below will determine whether or not you have what it takes to be considered for this job opening in the future. Candidates are strongly recommended to meet all of the prerequisites listed below in order to ensure a successful application. Your applications will suffer negative consequences if you do not complete this step. Ensure that you take note of these points for your own reference.
The following are the eligibility requirements for the Receptionist position at The Beekman Group:
1. Basic Requirements
- Has prior experience working in the Hospitality or Service Industry
- Greatly understands the mechanics of working in Hospitality Operations
- Displays impressive computer literacy abilities (e.g. MS Office Suite)
- Understands basic knowledge of Hospitality Property Management/billing systems
- Knows how to use administration or interpersonal abilities
- Has solid financial management abilities to oversee billing and payment transactions.
2. Personal Attributes
- Passionate about working in the service industry
- Prepared to work under pressure
- Can work independently without much supervision
- Has a keen eye for the small details
- Displays impressive communication abilities
- Can work normal hospitality hours (e.g. shifts, overtime, standby, weekends, public holidays
- Advantageous: has a driver’s license.
Apply online: Beekman Group Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2021.
Once you’ve arrived at the application portal, take a quick look through the questions before entering your personal information. You should carefully review the registration instructions to ensure that you understand what you need to accomplish and what kind of personal information you need to submit.
By submitting your applications, you are giving the selection committee permission to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the position for which you are making an application.
Application materials will be subjected to further evaluation and verification procedures in order to verify that applicants are genuine candidates. If it is discovered that any aspect of the applicant’s application has been falsified, the registration period will be cancelled.
Candidates are required to submit their applications online via the website mentioned above in order to be considered. All other forms of submission, such as email or fax, will be disqualified from consideration by the selection committee.
Applications for the Beekman Group Job Vacancy as Receptionist must be submitted before the closing date on 13 October 2021.
Late applications will not be accepted by the selection committee under any circumstances. Submissions that are received after the closing date will not be recognized during the time of registration.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates.
It is recommended that candidates submit their applications as soon as possible after learning of their selection. You will have more time to fully examine the substance of your applications as a result of this arrangement. Please begin preparing your applications as soon as you get the opportunity.
During the course of the recruiting process, Beekman Group has the right to make or refuse to arrange an appointment. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.