About TsAfrika Catering Solutions
TsAfrika Catering Solutions is a company that values quality and is dedicated to redefining corporate catering. They take pride in their innovative approach to culinary experiences, creating memorable and brand-building events through their personalized interpretation of international food trends. Their commitment to innovation allows them to offer organizations innovative solutions that are tailored to their unique needs. The company’s focus on quality is evident in every aspect of their service, which forms the cornerstone of their product.
One of TsAfrika Catering Solutions’ main strengths is their team of highly skilled chefs, who use only the freshest ingredients in their dishes. Their culinary creations are visually stunning and tantalizing to the senses, leaving a lasting impression on those who experience them. Aside from their culinary innovations, TsAfrika Catering Solutions also provides superior service to their clients. They ensure that every aspect of the event is managed seamlessly, understanding that each event is unique. They work closely with their clients to ensure that their specific requirements are met, resulting in an event executed to perfection.
About the TsAfrika Catering Solutions Job Vacancy as Barista 2023
TsAfrika Catering Solutions is offering a permanent employment opportunity for candidates looking to work as a professional Barista for the established company. The TsAfrika Catering Solutions Job Vacancy as Barista requires you to perform the responsibilities below:
- Preparing and serving a variety of beverages, including coffee, tea, and specialty drinks
- Taking customer orders and handling payments
- Maintaining a clean and sanitized work area, as well as seating areas and equipment
- Creating new and innovative drinks to add to the menu
- Promoting the establishment and its offerings to customers
- Understanding the financial goals of the establishment
- Keeping an inventory of various supplies, including liquors, wines, beers, soft drinks, cream, fruits and fruit juices, coffees, and teas
- Ordering necessary supplies
- Operating computerized point of sale systems to process payments
- Balancing cash receipts and handling payments for drinks
- Fulfilling unusual orders and being able to perform tasks manually in case of equipment malfunction
- Taking inventory and tracking spillage and transfers of supplies.
The TsAfrika Catering Solutions Job Vacancy as Barista is currently based in this location: Century City, Western Cape.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the TsAfrika Catering Solutions Job Vacancy as Barista 2023’s Reference Number: TSE230322-9.
You must first acquaint yourself with the qualifications for the Barista Job Opening at TsAfrika Catering Solutions. You will be considered a strong candidate if you can fulfill each of these conditions. If you want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of prerequisites below. If you want to increase your chances of success, you should ideally be able to meet every requirement on the list below.
The TsAfrika Catering Solutions Job Vacancy as Barista Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have completed a Matric/Senior certificate as a minimum educational qualification
- Possess the ability to work efficiently and safely
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Be proficient in basic arithmetic, following instructions, remembering orders, as well as reading and writing
- Be able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Possess the physical stamina required to work a full-time schedule of 45-50 hours per week.
Apply online TsAfrika Catering Solutions Job Vacancy as Barista 2023 at:
- Century City, Western Cape (Closing date: 29 March 2023).
It is suggested that you access the aforementioned website using Google Chrome as your browser. Candidates must first register on the application platform before they can submit their applications. This account will be required throughout the registration process.
If you safeguard your account information, your account will always be secure. Never give a third party your password or any other account information.
You can also register using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn as an option. You will save a lot of time by not having to start from begin when creating an account.
Candidates must use the website mentioned above to submit their applications. The committee reviewing the application will reject attempts to submit materials by any other method, including hand delivery or fax.
As an alternative, you can submit your application using your phone because it is much more convenient than using a computer. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you have an Android-powered phone. Since Google Chrome is automatically available in OS Android handphones, you don’t have to install any other browsers.
The information you provide will be kept private, and the entire selection committee, including you, will review your applications. As a result, you should undertake a detailed check to confirm that the data is accurate.
Your registration for the event will be handled by the selection committee using the data you supply. You authorize the committee to use your personal information for this reason by submitting your applications.
Applications for the TsAfrika Catering Solutions Job Vacancy as Barista must be submitted before the closing date on 29 March 2023.
You may ensure that your application is approved as soon as possible by enrolling as soon as you can. This does not ensure quick success; it is merely meant to give you a stable job during the hiring process.
Incomplete applications won’t be accepted by the selection committee. The applications of candidates who submit them after the deadline will not be considered. Any late contributions, regardless of their content, will be disregarded, and entries that are disregarded won’t even be read.
TsAfrika Catering Solutions reserves the right to make a job offer to anyone at any time, for any reason. The decisions of the selection committee are final and binding on all contestants.