Syntell is a major South African firm that specialises in the technology sectors. Formed in 2003, the firm has gone through major chances until they have become the reliable estasblishment they are today. With years of experience under their belt offering practical and creative technology-based services and systems, Syntell has played a crucial role in allowing successful administration at the municipal, provincial, and national levels. Today, Syntell can be found with their primary office in Cape Town and Midrand, along with their other activities in Port Elizabeth, Pretoria, Bloemfontein, and Pretoria.
About the Syntell Business Admin Learnership 2021-2022
Syntell is offering accredited Business Admin learnership opportunities for South African candidates who are currently residing in Gauteng or Western Cape. The Syntell Business Admin Learnership is a 9-12 month opportunity that offers coaching experiences, sessions with mentors, and practical job training that will give you a better insight into the field of Business Administration.
Throughout the programme, you will be required to conduct the following responsibilities:
- Participating in all learning sessions
Performing all relevant work duties as agreed in the learnership contract
- Data capturing
- Administrative tasks
Throughout the entire learnership programme, candidates will have to work their way towards a national NQF Level 4 qualification. However, this can only be achieved if you can show a comprehensive portfolio of learning and working evidence. Additionally, learners will be given R3 500.00 per month to support themselves throughout the learnership journey.
To be considered as a suitable fit for the Syntell Business Admin Learnership, you will need to fulfill a series of requirements attached to the programme. Each of these items below will determine how capable you are to perform the responsibilities that come along with the learnership. To have a high chance of winning over the selection committee, make sure you meet every one of these criteria to stand out from others. Failure to do so might cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications.
The Syntell Business Admin Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Currently unemployed
- Between 18-30 years old
- Legitimate resident of your preferred learnership area
- Can participate in any interviews
- Prepared to begin the learnership immediately
- Has a Grade 12 qualification or Grade 11 for People with Disabilities
- Advantageous: having a post-Grade 12 qualification.
2. Personal Attributes
- Has a desire for learning new things
- Proactive in taking initiative
- Can work with other team members
- Willing to study independently and acquire new knowledge
- Manages their time well
- Plans and organises their workload efficiently.
- Syntell Business Admin Learnership – Gauteng (Ref No: LBANQF4)
- Syntell Business Admin Learnership – Western Cape (Ref No: TFS-30)
Please choose online portals based on the locations you would like to attend to. Online applications processed online will be considered for registrations. External methods of applications, such as email or fax, will be ignored by the selection committee.
Once you’re on the portal, skim through the queries before filling in the boxes. Make sure the personal details you type in correspond accurately with your current conditions. Anyone found to be providing false information will be disqualified from the programme.
You will also be required to upload copies of the following documents (scanned previously):
- A comprehensive letter of motivation explaining why you have chosen this learnership programme
- Your most updated Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copies of your Identity Document; Grade 12 qualification or statement of results; any other relevant qualifications.
All these documents must be included in your application dossiers. Incomplete dossiers will be ignored as well.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
If you have your sights set on the learnerships, be sure to begin your registrations as soon as possible. Especially since the closing date is undetermined.
Syntell has all rights of choosing which candidates deserve the opportunity. Candidates are highly disallowed from canvassing with the decisions of the selection committee.