Sanlam is a firm that is committed to helping South Africans in the middle- and upper-income sectors to be financially confident, secure, and successful. Sanlam has established a number of subsidiaries, allowing them more reach to share their deep understanding of their knowledge to its clients and commit to excellence in financial services. Sanlam currently focuses on financial solutions such as financial planning, life and disability insurance, credit and savings solutions, retirement and fiduciary services that can be accessed through a variety of channels and platforms.
At Sanlam, the company’s priority is the development of solid, long-lasting connections with its workers. They take great delight in assisting their staff in realizing their potential. Its four business groups – Sanlam life and savings, Sanlam investment group, Santam emerging markets, Santam as well as MiWay and the Firm Office – present several chances for growth and development for the group’s employees.
About the Sanlam Job Vacancy as Client Care Representative 2022
Sanlam is offering a lucrative job opportunity for candidates to apply as a Client Care Representative for one of the most respected companies in South Africa. You will be able to assist customers from a variety of market sectors (entry-level, middle-income, wealthy, professional market, and company owners) with a complete selection of acceptable and competitive financial solutions via this Sanlam Job Vacancy as Client Care Representative.
Traditional life insurance risk and savings products, as well as investment, retirement, health, and fiduciary services, are all examples of what you will provide as a Client Care Representative. These solutions, which are tailored to meet the specific requirements of each customer, are intended to aid with long-term wealth growth, asset protection, and specialty financing.
As a Sanlam Job Vacancy as Client Care Representative, you will need to be aware of the following responsibilities:
- You will be held accountable for delivering professional and effective services to brokers, advisers, and clients; satisfying customer expectations, especially in terms of quality and timeliness, in accordance with the company’s standards; and ensuring that the company’s standards are followed
- Each section of the Client Care Centre is separated into three groups: the telephone answering service, the receptionists, and the administrative division, which deals with all other forms of contact and correspondence from our clients
- Dealing with all customer calls in a professional manner, researching and ensuring resolution of client insurance service inquiries is essential
- Please keep in mind that this is an entry-level role in an incoming contact center.
Before submitting their applications for the Client Care Representative position at Sanlam, candidates must first ensure that they meet all of the required qualifying requirements. Whether or not you are qualified to continue with this learnership will be determined by your performance on each of the criteria listed below. Candidates are strongly recommended to satisfy all of the prerequisites listed below in order to ensure a successful application. Your applications will suffer negative effects if you do not complete this step. Ensure that you take note of these points for your own reference.
The Sanlam Job Vacancy as Client Care Representative Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has a Matric or Grade 12 qualification
- Possesses a tertiary qualification (either a Diploma or Degree) issued by a well-accredited institution
- Understands life insurance knowledge
- Knows how to implement customer service in a life insurance setting
- Has prior experience dealing with the administration of these following items: savings plans, life covers, investments, and retirement annuities
- Knows how to communicate in English, Afrikaans, and another African Language.
2. Personal Attributes
- Passionate about the world of customer service
- Displays impressive communication abilities
- Can identify and solve their own problems
- Captures and manages information well
- Creates sound interpersonal relationships
- Has a high level of integrity
- Respects other people
- Displays good computer literacy.
Apply online: Sanlam Job Vacancy as Client Care Representative 2022.
In order to visit the website indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Protecting your account information will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially not your password.
You can also register using LinkedIn, as an alternative. You will save a significant amount of time by not having to create an account from scratch.
It will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the Sanlam Job Vacancy as Client Care Representative must be submitted before the closing date on 15 January 2022.
It is possible to guarantee that your application is protected as soon as possible by registering as soon as feasible. However, this does not guarantee immediate success and is just designed to give you a stable position during the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted by the selection committee. Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 4 weeks past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the position.
Sanlam has the right to offer or refuse employment to anybody at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. The decisions of the choosing committee are final and binding on all parties engaged in the process.