About Momentum Metropolitan Holdings
Momentum Metropolitan Holdings is a financial services organization established in South Africa that assists companies and individuals from all walks of life in achieving their financial and personal aims. Current stock exchange listings for the company include the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in South Africa and the Namibian Stock Exchange in Namibia.
The company assists individuals in increasing their savings, protecting what is important to them, and planning for the future. They assist businesses and organizations in providing care and rewards to their workers and members. Momentum Metropolitan offers realistic financial solutions for individuals, communities, and enterprises via their own network of advisors or through independent brokers, as well as through the use of innovative technology platforms.
About the Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Customer Service Learnership 2022
Momentum Metropolitan Holdings is offering a learnership programme for South African individuals passionate in the world of sales and customer service. The Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Customer Service Learnership provides you with the fundamentals of this industry and prepares you for success.
A defined curriculum will be followed during the duration of the program, which will include both theoretical examinations and practical working sessions that will take place in a real-world workplace context. As you work your way towards a certification, you will be encouraged to make significant progress under the supervision of expert training providers.
Please be kindly informed that the learnership is available in Lebowakgomo and Phalaborwa. During the Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Customer Service, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Ensure that service level agreements with clients are fulfilled and surpassed
- All questions submitted are screened and sent to the proper parties
- Respond to all inquiries in a professional and polite way in order to deliver a positive customer experience for everybody
- Obtain, compile, and double-check the necessary documentation in order to process payments and policy revisions within the scope of the service agreement and authority levels
- Respond to customer inquiries and follow up to ensure that inquiries are answered as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Organize, prepare, and disseminate papers in accordance with established standards and timelines, as needed
- Process the appropriate policy transactions in response to each client contact
- Complete all administrative and reporting responsibilities associated with the position on time
- Client information should be captured accurately on the appropriate system
- Faults or defects in programs should be escalated to the Line Manager
- Provide prompt, efficient, and professional service to all our customers and offices via phone calls and written contact, as well as through our website
- Accurately identify issues and take aggressive steps to resolve them
- Provide updates on the number of applications that have been issued and processed
- Preserve the appropriate levels of office housekeeping compliance
- Capture and double-check new business paperwork to ensure accuracy
- Ensure that all interactions with clients are focused on the customer in order to increase client retention and repeat business activity
- Make thorough assessments of circumstances and a thorough understanding of their intricacy and ramifications before taking swift action via clear, well-considered conclusions
- Providing feedback on the current state of applications, such as unfulfilled requirements and faults.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Customer Service Learnership’s Reference Numbers:
- Lebowakgomo: 32065
- Phalaborwa: 32066.
Make sure to send in your application for the Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Customer Service Learnership as soon as possible. But first and foremost, you must review the program’s qualifying requirements. These factors will decide whether or not you would be a good candidate. If you’d like to double-check your credentials, please see the qualifying requirements listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you can fulfill everything on the following list.
The Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Customer Service Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has a Grade 12 qualification or any relevant NQF Level 4 qualification (your CV should also have your Matric qualification/statement of results)
- Currently unemployed during the learnership
- Officially recognised as a citizen of South Africa
- Between 18-35 years old
- Passionate about developing their sales and customer services abilities
- Note: people with disabilities are encouraged to register.
2. Personal Attributes
- Has a keen eye for small details
- Impressive planning abilities
- Manages their time well
- Knows great numeracy skills
- Analyses their way through certain situations
- Shows proven fluency in written and spoken English
- Engages well with their stakeholders
- Manages and maintains relationships well
- Knows great PC literacy.
- Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Customer Service Learnership 2022 – Lebowakgomo
- Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Customer Service Learnership 2022 – Phalaborwa.
It is advised that you use Google Chrome as your browser to access the above-mentioned website.
To submit their applications, candidates must first register on the application platform. This account will be needed during the registration process.
It will be reviewed by the whole screening committee, which includes you, and any information you provide will be kept strictly secret. As a consequence, you should conduct a comprehensive check to ensure that no false information is provided. If there is evidence that candidates are supplying false information, they may be put in a potentially dangerous scenario.
The information you give will be used by the selection committee to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you authorize the committee to use your personal information for this purpose.
Candidates must submit their applications using the above-mentioned website. Attempts to submit documents by other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the application committee.
Applications for the Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Customer Service Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 10 January 2022.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
Momentum Metropolitan Holdings holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.
Do you have a question regarding the Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Customer Service Learnership? Don’t hesitate to ask! Feel free to send in your enquiries and concerns to the contact person below:
Email address: [email protected](Francinah Mamabolo)