ROSOND has provided its services to the majority of the blue-chip mining firms in South Africa, developing its business over the course of many decades. They have long-term contracts with prominent mining firms such as Anglo American, Implats, Kumba Iron Ore, Goldfields, and Sibanye, and they have been providing services to the Anglo American Amandelbult Platinum mine for almost 20 years.
ROSOND is regarded as one of the most successful diamond drilling firms in South Africa. They are involved in the development of underground mining as well as exploratory drilling, cementation operations, pre-cementation of shafts, grout pack support systems, and other related activities. They are involved in the industry of mining gold, iron ore, and platinum, all of which are subsets of the mining business.
About the Rosond Bursaries 2023
Rosond is offering financial assistance for students who are pursuing the relevant academic fields and would like extra support for their learning journey. The Rosond Bursaries are an all-inclusive initiative that encourages individuals from a wide variety of cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds to apply. If you are selected as a recipient of the prize, you will receive the assistance you require to pursue the academic qualification you seek. You are strongly urged to take advantage of this chance if you have achieved outstanding success in your academic pursuits and have demonstrated other admirable characteristics as a student.
The Rosond Bursaries are ready for the following study fields:
- Supply Chain
- Data Scientists
Be sure to get your application for the Rosond Bursaries in as soon as possible as you’ve completed it. But first and foremost, you need to investigate the prerequisites for participation in the program. Your eligibility will be determined based on these aspects of your background and experience. If you would like to verify that your credentials are in order, please examine the prerequisites for eligibility that are stated down below. If you want to improve your odds of being successful, it is in your best interest to check off every item on the list that is provided below.
The Rosond Bursaries Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
- Currently a second and third year student
- Currently between 18-28 years old
- Obtained a GPA score of at lesat 50-60% average
- Living in one of the areas mentioned below.
You must living in one of the following areas/municipalities:
- Limpopo: Thabazimbi Local Municipality: Regorogile (Ext 1 to 7), Apiesdoring 9 (Thabazimbi x 12), Smash Block Informal Settlement, Jabulani Informal Settlement: Rajputi (Leeupoort), Northam, Setaria, Rooiberg
- Northern Cape: Maranteng, Stasie, Groenwater, Boichoko, Janhaven, Skuyfontein, Mapoteng, Deben, Babatas, Postdene, Carrination, Maremane, Newtown, Danielskuil, Lewatle, Olifantshoek, Kathu, White City, Griekwastad
- North West: Moses Kotane Municipality (Mogwase), Baphalane Villages (Ramokoka/Phalane, Bojating, Mantserre, Phadi/Pylkop, Mmorogong, Tweelaagte), Local Bafokeng Villages (Maile/Diepkuil, Freedom Park, Lesung, Kanana, Maika, Chaneng, Bobua Mpya, Luke South, Lefaragatlhe, Luka/Mogono, Mafenya, Mabitse), Bakgatla Ba Kgafela Villages (Botswana, Ngweding, Mokgalwaneng, Mopane, Lesetlheng 0374, Ramoshi, Disake, Kraalhoek, Moruleng 0318, Matlametlong)
- KwaZulu-Natal: Dube, Mbonambi, Sokhulu, Richards Bay, and surrounding areas
- Gauteng: City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality: Soweto, Ekurhuleni Local Municipality (Kaalfontein, Tembisa, Ivory Park, Phomolong, Mayibuye, Phomolong, Rabie Ridge, Klipfontein), West Rand District Municipality: Kagiso, Carletonville (Blybank, Wedela, Poortjie, Simunye, Hillshaven, Bekkersdal, Glenharvie, Greens Park, Kokosi, Mohlakeng/Randfontein).
Apply via email: [email protected] (Rosond Bursaries 2023).
Candidates will be required to send in the following items:
- A certified copy of your Identity Document
- A certified copy of your Matric qualification/a certified copy of your academic track record
- A copy of your current Financial Statement directly from your institution
- A letter of motivation addressing why you should be given the bursary
- Legitimate proof of address indicating that you live in one of the below-specified areas
- Legitimate proof of registration with a tertiary institution
- Legitimate proof of combined household income (e.g. sworn affidavit or bank statements).
All these documents must be included in your application dossier. Incomplete applications will automatically be disqualified from the registration process.
You also have the option of submitting your application via email on your handheld device, which, in comparison to submitting it via computer, is a lot more convenient. You can send the emails, along with any CVs or files that need to be attached, by using the Gmail app on your smartphone if you are working with an OS Android device.
By submitting your applications, you are granting the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration purposes. This authorization is given when you send in your applications.
To confirm that the candidates being considered are legitimate, additional screening and evaluation processes will be performed on the applications. Anyone who is found to have lied about any component of their applications will be kicked out of the registration period.
Candidates are required to complete the application process via the portal that was provided above. The selection committee will not consider any submissions that were made using alternative methods, such as hand delivery or faxing in the application.
Applications for the Rosond Bursaries must be submitted before the closing date on 31 January 2023.
The committee in charge of making selections has an absolute zero tolerance policy regarding late applications. During the registration period, we will not acknowledge any submissions that are received after the deadline has passed.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their materials as quickly as possible. You will now have some time to conduct an accurate analysis of the information contained in your applications thanks to this development. Please have your applications ready as soon as it is convenient for you to do so.
During the selection process, Rosond may choose to make an appointment or not. This decision is within their discretion. The decisions that the selection committee comes to are irrevocable in every case.