About RCL Foods
RCL Foods is a company in South Africa that has gained a prominent presence in the country’s food manufacturing industry. With a variety of brands and products under their name, RCL Foods has relied on their route-to-market specialist, Vector, to help them with their distribution. RCL Foods ensures that they maintain their integrity as a company, while still being driven by the passion they have for their customers.
About the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Storeman 2022
RCL Foods is offering a job position for candidates who are interested in having a permanent employment position as a professional Storeman based in Mpumalanga. The RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Storeman is a valuable vacancy that requires you to provide assistance for interested customers and ensure that everything is aligned in the store.
As a Storeman, below are some of your responsibilities:
1. Main Duties
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the storeroom
- Perform spot checks on a daily basis to ensure that the system and real stock levels are in sync
- Check the signatures on SSRs to make sure they are valid
- SSRs and invoices must be captured on a daily basis before 24H00
- Every day, all SSRs must be compared to the Inventory Journal printout
- Assist with stock counts on a quarterly basis.
2. Managing Data
- To allow accurate corporate decision-making, share important data with management teams
- Ensure that team members enter data into the information system properly and on a regular basis so that trustworthy data and reporting can be accessed for trend analysis and decision-making.
- Takes responsibility and ownership for tasks and activities, and displays good self-management in terms of planning and prioritizing, as well as self-development
- Notify relevant stakeholders if tasks or deadlines are not completed, as well as any possible hazards, and give suitable solutions.
4. Business Values
- Regularly participate in and drive performance assessments, and make sure your personal aims and goals are clear and attainable
- Maintain a basic understanding and awareness of the employee relations environment, and take appropriate remedial action as needed in accordance with applicable legislation and corporate policy
- Support and promote the company’s principles.
5. Ad hoc Duties
- Oversee the filing and storage of records in your area of responsibility
- Document processing for inter-company charge outs
- When necessary, compile ad hoc spreadsheets.
For application purposes, please take note of the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Storeman’s Reference Number: RCL220602-5.
Do you think you have what it takes for the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Storeman? You can refer to the list of requirements provided below. Each of these items will be assessed by the selection committee to ensure that the position is given to the right applicant. To have a successful application, make sure you fulfill all of these criteria. Failure to do so could risk your chances of having an approved registration.
The RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Storeman Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses Grade 12 qualification with any relevant subject in Numeracy
- Has at least 2 years of experience dealing in a similar working environment
- Owns a legitimate Driver’s License
- Has a good sense of organisation and order
- Proactive in taking action
- Has a good eye for accuracy
- Can work well with other team members
- Has multiple skills under their belt
- Prepared to work under pressure in the working environment.
Apply online: RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Storeman 2022.
If you’d like to apply for the job vacancy, please create an account on the application portal. This account is vital to your entire registration process. All of your personal information, as well as your relevant documents, will be uploaded onto this account.
Because your account holds sensitive information, make sure you protect it at all costs. Never share you account credentials, especially your password, with anyone else.
If you wish to save up more time, you can log in with your Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn account. By doing this method, the website will automatically sync your available information onto the application portal. Therefore, you don’t have to create an account from scratch.
Please be kindly informed that the selection committee is implementing their Employment Equity policies to both their internal and external candidates. Consideration will be offered to internal applicants before moving onto external candidates.
Everyone must process their applications through the online application platform mentioned above. Anyone sending in their applications through email or fax will not be acknowledged.
Applications for the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Storeman 2022 must be submitted before the closing date on 16 June 2022.
If you think you have what it takes to fill in this vacancy, feel free to send in your applications today. An early submission helps you secure a spot during the registration period. However, it does not automatically guarantee you a successful application.
The selection committee does not accept late applications. If you are found to be making your submission way past the closing date, you will immediately be disqualified.
RCL Foods holds all rights to provide anyone with an opportunity or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final and cannot be changed.