Sibanye-Stillwater is a global mining and metals processing group that possesses a diverse portfolio of mining and processing activities, in addition to projects and investments, that are dispersed across all five continents. Sibanye-Stillwater is a leader in the mining and processing of precious metals. Sibanye-Stillwater was established in 1888 and has its headquarters in the city of Johannesburg in South Africa. The Group has just recently begun to build and diversify its asset portfolio into battery metals mining and processing.
In addition, the Group has only lately started expanding its asset portfolio into the mining and processing of battery metals. This is an effort to diversify its holdings. The revitalization of their purpose is a reflection of the consequences that they want the activities of their firm to produce. Moreover, this also includes the contributions that they make to addressing climate change.
About the Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Electrician 2022
The Sibanye-Stillwater is offering X2 positions for employmeent seekers interested in joining the company as a permanent Electrician in the North West location. The Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Electrician will be required to perform the responsibilities below:
- Maintaining, installing, and constructing workplace facilities in accordance with established electrical maintenance and installation standards and specifications is vital
- For reasons related to quality, each and every aspect of electrical maintenance, installation, and construction has to be tested and checked
- Application of equipment and apparatus that is used in the performance of responsibilities in a manner that is safe, proper, and efficient observance of the predetermined timetables for performing electrical maintenance
- Taking care of electrical faults that have occurred
- The escalation of electrical maintenance, installation, and construction problems that have not been rectified or resolved successfully
- Members of the team should get coaching and training while they are working
- Identify individuals of the team who might benefit from further training
- Make sure that every member of the team has received sufficient training for the tasks that have been given to them
- Maintain the morale of the squad
- Distribution of responsibilities and obligations.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Electrician’s Reference Number: 508175.
Candidates interested in the Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Electrician must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this employment. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Electrician Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Owns a legitimate NQF Level 4 qualification (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or Adult Senior Certificate) with English Literacy or an N2 qualification in the Engineering field
- Finished a learnership required to receive an Electrical Artisan Trade qualification which has been accedited by the MQA
- Has a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Winder Electrical Artisan within a Mining environment
- Must pass a risk-based medical test at the Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre in order to demonstrate that you are physically able to perform the duties associated with the position and the environment.
Apply online: Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Electrician 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
Alternatively, you can apply using your handphone, since it is much more practical than applying via computer. If you are using an OS Android handphone, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser. Since Google Chrome is automatically available in OS Android handphones, you don’t have to install any other browsers.
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application portal. It will be necessary to log into this account for the duration of the registration procedure.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Applicants’ applications will be subjected to additional examination and vetting procedures in order to ensure that they are legitimate. Anyone who is found to be misrepresenting any aspect of their applications will be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Electrician must be submitted before the closing date on 16 June 2022.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the position must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the vacancy.
If an applicant does not receive a response to their application within 14 days of submitting it, we regret to inform you that you have not been accepted for the position.
Sibanye-Stillwater holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.
Do you have a question regarding the Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Electrician? Don’t hesitate to ask! Feel free to send in your enquiries and concerns to the contact person below:
Telephone Number: +27 14 495 2591