About the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries)
AECI is the supplier of choice in the areas in which it works, and it intends to continue growing both locally and internationally by continually expanding its presence within the regions and markets it serves. Clients come from a wide variety of industries, including mining, water treatment, plant and animal health, food and beverage, infrastructure, and general industrial.
Products and services are offered to these customers. The corporation operates regionally as well as internationally with enterprises in Australia, Africa, Europe, South East Asia, North and South America, and America.
About the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Pallet Packer 2022
AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) is looking for suitable dynamic candidates who have what it takes to fill in their position as Pallet Packer. The AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Pallet Packer, which will take place in Olifantsfontein, is a great chance for you to join the company’s professional team.
As a Pallet Packer, your job is to:
- Pack completed product bags into pallets in line with the applicable packaging standard. Bags that leak or are damaged must be discarded and put on separate pallets
- Assist in the re-labeling of non-standard or rejected items
- Make certain that only in excellent condition pallets are utilized for packaging. Pallets that have been damaged must be segregated and sent to the despatch department for repair
- Keep the bag flattening conveyor and the area where the final product is palletized clean
- Remove the bag-flattening conveyor from the flattened Filtraflo final product bags
- Provide relief to the Bagging Machine Operator during his or her lunch break
- Will be expected to do any other reasonable, legal, and safe duty relating to the running of the Olifantsfontein Factory as and when necessary
- Remove the completed Genulite product bags from the bagging area
- Assist with the cleaning of the plant as needed.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Pallet Packer’s Reference Number: AEC220603-20.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Pallet Packer’s eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Pallet Packer Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Matric qualification
- Shows at least 2 years of working experience working in a Manufacturing Plant
- Works well with other team members
- Willing to work for success
- Adapts well to different working cultures
- Shows impressive communication abilities.
Apply online: AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Pallet Packer 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser to access the above-mentioned website. To submit their applications, candidates must first register on the application platform. This account will be needed during the registration process.
You can also apply using your smartphone, which is far more convenient than using a computer. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you have an Android phone. You don’t need to install any other browsers because Google Chrome comes standard with Android phones.
As an alternative, you can register with Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn. By not having to create an account from start, you will save a huge amount of time.
It will be reviewed by the entire screening committee, which includes you, and any information you provide will be kept strictly confidential. As a result, you should conduct a comprehensive check to ensure that no false information is provided. If there is evidence that candidates are supplying false information, they may be placed in a potentially hazardous scenario.
The information you submit will be used by the selection committee to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you authorize the committee to use your personal information for this purpose.
Candidates must submit their applications using the website stated above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the application committee.
Applications for the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Pallet Packer must be submitted before the closing date on 17 June 2022.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possie by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
The selection committee has zero-tolerance for candidates who send in their applications late. All submissions sent past the closing date will automatically be disqualified.
AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) holds all rights to provide anyone with a job position or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.