About Productivity SA
Productivity South Africa is a juristic establishment that was established in terms of section 31 (1) of the Employment services Act, No. 4 of 2014 with the mandate to bring awareness to employment growth and productivity, therefore offering positive contributions to the socioeconomic development and competitiveness of South Africa.
This mandate was given to Productivity South Africa by the Employment services Act, No. 4 of 2014. The Public Finance Management Act is adhered to in order to ensure proper administration of Productivity SA (PFMA). The company’s goal is to boost productivity by analyzing problems, providing advice, developing solutions, putting those ideas into action, monitoring their effectiveness, and reporting on their findings.
About the Productivity SA Job Vacancy as Secretary 2022
Productivity SA is offering a contract position for candidats who are looking for an associate job as a Secterary with a R360 000-R360 444 salary per year. The Productivity SA Job Vacancy for a Secretary will need to offer credible secretarial and administrative assistance and services to relevant stakeholders. This position will be headquartered in Gauteng.
The responsibilities are as listed below:
- Effectively perform the many clerical chores expected of you
- Coordinate the meetings, forums, and workshops that are part of the program, and make sure that all of the pertinent material (minutes, notes, monthly progress reports, and research documents) is sent on time
- Make the necessary travel arrangements for the members of the team, as well as for the service providers and any other stakeholders
- Upon the client’s request, prepare and submit regular reports
- Create the necessary correspondence and distribute it
- Manage the organization of events, workshops, and prizes
- Send out invites to the event
- Register delegates
- Carry out your tasks regarding finances
- Bills from service providers should be collected and received
- Invoices and any supporting documents will need to be sorted and checked
- Paying service providers requires careful planning and coordination
- Prepare budget for regional manager’s approval
- Maintain reliable records and controls over the finances
- Coordinate telephone management system
- Purchasing of inventory Be sure to maintain a record of any inventory that is pertinent
- Purchase consumable goods and stationery only when specifically instructed to do so
- Purchasing and administration of various fixed assets
- Keep the asset registry up to date with any changes in ownership of the assets
- Make a contribution toward the accomplishment of the goals outlined in the region’s business strategy.
If you’re certain of joining the Productivity SA Job Vacancy as Secretary, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Productivity SA Job Vacancy as Secretary Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Has at least a Matric qualification plus a suitable Secretarial qualifiction
- Has a minimum of 3 years working as a Secretary
- Willing to work overtime according to business demands.
2. Work Competencies
- Capacity to collect information
- Capability to provide administrative help (meetings, workshops, forums, etc)
- Capability to retain correct records
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Productivity SA’s rules, procedures, and programs
- Sound administrative abilities
- Sound organizing skills
- Capability to give administrative support and coordination of events
- Capacity for effective communication with stakeholders operating at all levels
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of finance
- Capability to gather information and documents
- Skills that are good for building relationships
- Computer literacy
- Capability of making efficient logistical arrangements
- Capability of meeting the needs of customers
- Capability of making payments to service providers
- Capability to establish and manage appropriate databases.
3. Advantageous Competencies
- Has a Diploma
- The ability to use Microsoft Office (absolutely must), SAP B1 (advantageous)
- Abilities in administration and finance Communication abilities
- Minute taking abilities.
Apply online: Productivity SA Job Vacancy as Secretary 2022.
If you believe that you would be a good fit for this position, please feel free to submit your application through the web gateway located above. At this point, you will be prompted to enter all of the mandatory information that will be necessary for the entirety of the registration process.
Kindly provide the application website with the most pertinent responses you have by typing them into the appropriate parts of the site. Your entire submission, including all of the personal information you provide, must be correct and in line with the facts of your situation.
In addition to that, we will need you to attach the most recent version of your curriculum vitae. Make sure that your curriculum vitae includes all of the necessary information, such as your accomplishments, abilities, and credentials. You should take use of the opportunity presented by this paper to highlight your qualifications as a potential candidate and the reasons why you should be selected.
You can also submit your application by utilizing your handphone instead of your PC because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed on handsets running the Android operating system.
By submitting your applications, you are granting the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration reasons. This authorization is given when you send in your applications.
To confirm that the individuals being considered are legitimate, additional screening and review processes will be performed on the applications. Anyone who is found to have lied about any component of their applications will be kicked out of the registration period.
Candidates are required to complete the application process via the portal that was supplied above. The selection committee will not consider any submissions that were made by alternative methods, such as hand delivery or faxing in the application.
Applications for the Productivity SA Job Vacancy as Secretary must be submitted before the closing date on 26 September 2022.
By registering in advance, you may ensure that your application will be safeguarded as soon as possible. The objective of this is to assure that you will maintain a secure position throughout the recruitment period; nevertheless, this does not guarantee that you will be successful right away.
There will be no consideration given to candidates whose applications are received beyond the deadline by the selection committee. After the deadline has passed, all contributions that were submitted in will be automatically disqualified.
During the period of recruitment, Productivity SA reserves the right to make an appointment with anyone. The decisions that the selecting committee comes to are irrevocable in every case.