About PG Group
PG Group is a South African company that specializes in the production of glass, ceramics, and concrete. Based in Bedfordview, Gauteng, the PG Group has had more than 120 years of experience being an integrated glass business within the region. Besides production, the establishment distributes their products and directly applies them into building glass, window film solutions, and aluminum doors. Additionally, the group is dedicated to raising black economic empowerment, especially in the glass industry. By creating a sustainable working environment that prioritizes safety and quality, PG Group is the ideal company to be a part of.
About the PG Group Work Intergrated Learning 2024
PG Group is offering Work Integrated Learning programmes based in 9 provinces for South African individuals who wish to garner new knowledge in the career. As a participant, you will be given the necessary work experience and opportunities to expose yourself to the inner workings of Operational Divisions all over South Africa. On top of that, you will be responsible for professional operational/technical functions, relevant duties in the business area, and obtaining new knowledge that will benefit you in the long run.
Below are some of the tasks and duties you must perform throughout the programme:
- Fulfilling the highest standards of quality workmanship
- Implementing good working habits and behaviors
- Ensuring that politeness is maintained within the area
- Putting on a customer-centric approach
- Wearing appropriate safety gear or corporate wear
- Fulfilling all administration tasks as per required
- Continuing operational duties as per instructed.
Candidates interested in the PG Group Work Intergrated Learning must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this programme. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The PG Group Work Intergrated Learning Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Possesses a Matric qualification
- Has a TVET/FET qualification in the relevant field
- Displays understanding of general hygiene and good practices
- Shows passion for learning new knowledge
- Displays a strong focus on providing service excellence and customer relations.
2. Personal Attributes
- Communicates easily with others
- Solves problems efficiently
- Has professional reporting and presentation abilities
- Analyzes through situations well with proper creative thinking skills
- Discovers and immediately implements new rules
- Can be mobile through geographical areas
- Prepared to travel independently
- Participates in work shifts.
Apply online: PG Group Work Intergrated Learning 2024.
Candidates interested in the programme must create an account on the online platform mentioned above. This account will store all of your application details and supporting documents. Make sure you keep your account secure at all times.
Alternatively, you can choose to apply using your LinkedIn account. This will automatically sync all of your information onto the portal, which saves time from having to create an account from scratch.
Candidates are required to prepare the following documents:
- Your most updated CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- A certified Identity Document
- Matric Certificate
- Complete academic records
- Your FET/TVET Certificate.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as email or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Note: shortlisted candidates must take part in PG Group’s recruitment and selection processes.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
PG Group reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.