Mazars stands as a renowned global firm in the fields of audit, tax, and consultancy, boasting a widespread presence across more than 100 countries. Operating as a cohesive and fully integrated partnership, the company leverages its extensive knowledge, global reach, and cultural sensitivity to deliver exceptional and tailored services in areas such as audit and accounting, tax planning, financial advice, consulting, and legal support.
With a dedicated team of approximately 1,000 professionals in South Africa, Mazars operates from 12 strategically located offices across the nation. This optimal balance allows the company to cater to the needs of listed clients while also extending personalized assistance to local enterprises, nurturing their growth and prosperity. Across six continents, Mazars leaves an indelible footprint, maintaining a strong presence in 21 integrated African nations and six correspondent African countries.
About the Mazars Governance Learnership 2023
Mazars is offering candidates the chance to work on their abilities and skills in the Governance field with their professional and accredited learnership. Prioritize submitting your application for the Mazars Governance Learnership without delay. However, before proceeding, it is crucial to thoroughly assess the program’s qualifying criteria, as they play a pivotal role in determining your suitability as a candidate. To ensure your credentials align with the requirements, please review the list of qualifying factors provided below. Meeting all the criteria will significantly enhance your chances of success in the application process.
The Mazars Governance Learnership requires you to perform the following duties:
- Customize your Governance training experience with a combination of theory and on-the-job training
- Develop your soft skills through dedicated training sessions
- Gain invaluable insights into the inner workings of Board rooms in South Africa
- Engage with multiple stakeholders and diverse audiences to propose and develop innovative solutions
- Seize the opportunity to collaborate with International Mazars Offices
- Demonstrate adaptability and forward-thinking in your approach
- Take charge of preparing project plans
- Support the assessment of client governance environments against King IV principles and other best practice standards
- Understand and evaluate client annual disclosures in line with JSE Listing Requirements
- Make sure to save all client deliverables and correspondence in both client files and on the server
- Actively participate in client meetings and ensure accurate minute-taking when necessary
- Assist with administrative tasks related to specific client engagements
- Engage in thought leadership and conduct research on emerging concepts within the Governance industry.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Mazars Governance Learnership 2023’s Reference Number: MAZ230719-1.
Prioritize submitting your application for the Mazars Governance Learnership without delay. However, before proceeding, it is crucial to thoroughly assess the program’s qualifying criteria, as they play a pivotal role in determining your suitability as a candidate. To ensure your credentials align with the requirements, please review the list of qualifying factors provided below. Meeting all the criteria will significantly enhance your chances of success in the application process.
The Mazars Governance Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Ensure you have a minimum 3-year post matric qualification in Governance or its equivalent
- Demonstrate technical expertise in good governance
- Showcase strong MS Office skills
- Familiarize yourself with laws related to good governance, such as King IV, PFMA, and Companies Act
- Exhibit an excellent command of the English language
- Pay careful attention to detail.
Apply online: Mazars Governance Learnership 2023.
To ensure smooth access to the provided web address (as mentioned above), we strongly recommend using Google Chrome as your web browser.
To proceed with the application process, candidates must first create an account on the application site. This account will be essential throughout the entire registration procedure.
Maintaining the security of your account information is of utmost importance to ensure its protection. Under no circumstances should you share your account details, especially your password, as it contains sensitive information.
As an alternative option, candidates can opt to register through the LinkedIn platform. By doing so, you can save a substantial amount of time, as there will be no need to create a new account from scratch.
By submitting your applications, you are granting the selection committee permission to utilize your personal information solely for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Kindly note that candidates are strictly required to submit their applications using the specified website link provided above. Any attempts to submit materials through other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be automatically rejected by the diligent selection committee. Your cooperation in adhering to this requirement is highly appreciated.
Applications for the Mazars Governance Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 08 September 2023.
The selection committee enforces a strict policy of not accepting late applications. Any submissions received after the closing date will be disregarded for registration.
Candidates are encouraged to submit their applications promptly, allowing ample time to thoroughly review the contents of their submissions. Please prepare and send your applications at your earliest convenience.
Mazars retains the authority to decide whether or not to appoint candidates during the recruitment process, and all decisions made by the selection committee are considered final.