About KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)
KFC, short for Kentucky Fried Chicken, is an iconic fast food restaurant chain that has revolutionized the art of cooking fried chicken. Originally based in Louisville, Kentucky, KFC comes with a rich history ever since its conception by founder Colonel Harland Sanders. His fried chicken recipe has earned him global success for more than 75 years. Thanks to his formula, KFC has grown into a multi-national chain with 22 621 branches based in 150 countries. As the second-largest restaurant chain in the entire globe, KFC continues to become the public’s go-to fast food place.
About the KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) Learnership 2021-2022
KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) is offering X100 12-month learnership positions for individuals who wish to attain an accredited NQF 3 Management qualification. The KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) Learnership is a wonderful opportunity for South African citizens to attain a solid working foundation an a proper Management qualification in Eastern Cape. Throughout the programme, learners will be entitled to a R4 000 monthly stipend with a possible R6 000 bonus at the end of the learnership. Upon successful completion of the programme, learners are guarantees possible employment in a KFC branch near your area as a trusted Junior Manager.
As a learner, you will undergo through a structured curriculum that shapes you into becoming a potential junior manager. You will learn several theoretical concepts that are relevant to this particular field, followed by direct practical implementation in a real-time working environment. This learnership is one of those rare opportunities where you can apply your academic knowledge into practice in a fast-paced business. If you find this to be a suitable opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to register for the KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) Learnership.
As a learner, you will be required to take 8 module with at least 107 credits included. These modules include:
- Functioning as a Supervisor
- Conducting a Meeting as a Supervisor
- Internal Environment of the Supervisor
- Supervision as a Management Function
- Role of the Supervisor
- Building a Team
- Dealing with Team Members
- External Environment of the Supervisor
Learnership Departments and Duties
1. Customer Service
- Packing food products by following the standard of procedure
- Preparing the side items based on correct holding times
- Tending to the cleanliness of the working area
- Putting on a friendly customer-centric mindset
- Selling the food products in a marketable manner
- Utilizing the cash register accordingly
- Performing any other miscellaneous duties relevant to the company’s line of work.
2. Food Service
- Preparing and storing KFC food products accordingly
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment, interior and exterior areas of the KFC restaurant
- Performing tasks by following CHAMPS standards
- Tending to the tidiness of restaurant areas and equipment.
Candidates interested in the KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) Learnership must fulfill an eligibility criteria before starting on your registration. Each of these items below will determine whether you make an ideal candidate for the programme or not. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all these following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications.
The KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Be comfortable with working irregular hours (e.g. weekends, overtime, public holidays)
- Willing to commit to the entire 12-month learnership programme
- Prepared to relocated to Eastern Cape for the learnership programme
- Be responsible over their own relocation costs to Eastern Cape
- Have their own electronic device, Internet access, and a Zoom account for the upcoming interview during the registration period.
Apply online: KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) Learnership 2021-2022.
Candidates must create an account through the link above to begin their registration. This account will be used to store your personal information required for the application.
Due to the sensitive nature of your account, please keep it secure from anyone else. Never share your account credentials, especially your password, to other people.
By submitting your applications, you are hereby giving permission to have your information utilized by the selection committee for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting assessments to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates must process their applications through the link above. Applications submissions made through other methods, such as email or fax, will not be accepted.
Applications for the KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) Learnership must be submitted preferably days before 16 February 2021.
Please be kindly informed that the interview date is on 16 February 2021. Meanwhile, the learnership programme will officially commence on 1 March 2021.
Candidates are strongly advised to prepare their applications as soon as possible. This will give you some time to double check your personal information before submitting.
The selection committee will not be processing any applications made past the interview date. Candidates discovered to be doing this will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) reserves all rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.