About Fraser Alexander
Fraser Alexander was established in 1912 and has developed from modest beginnings to become a major participant in the South African mining sector as well as in a number of other international markets.
A renowned provider of mining services, Fraser Alexander provides a wide range of services such as mineral processing, construction, and tailings management. When it comes to the mining services industry, a reliable and well-respected brand is on the lookout for crucial talents that can complement its current pool of highly sought-after specialists.
About the Fraser Alexander Job Vacancy as Fitter 2022
Fraser Alexander is providing employment seekers with a great permanent opportunity to work as a qualified Fitter for their location at Brits, North West. The Fraser Alexander Job Vacancy as Fitter is a work position that will require you to be responsible for ensuring the safe installation, maintenance, and repair of all mechanical equipment, such as crushers, gearboxes, pumps, and other similar items.
Additionally, you will need to perform the following duties:
- Maintenance schedules should be implemented
- Informs the foreman of any issues relating to work or safety on the job site
- Identifies and prioritizes equipment in need of maintenance or repair and assigns a priority to it
- Maintains and fixes all mechanical equipment (pump, screens, crushers, gear boxes, and so on)
- Conducts plant inspections on all critical mechanical equipment
- Understand the fundamentals of health and safety standards
- Prepare for the arrival of materials and workers to help
- Make repairs and upkeep to your vehicle
- Always maintain a safe environment
- Attend pre-shift meetings if possible
- Inform the authorities of harmful circumstances and -behavior
- Wearing the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times demonstrates safe behavior
- Follow all rules and procedures established by the FA and the customer
- Execute risk assessment and investigation processes
- Perform maintenance services.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Fraser Alexander Job Vacancy as Fitter’s Reference Number: FITTER.
If you’re certain of joining the Fraser Alexander Job Vacancy as Fitter, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Fraser Alexander Job Vacancy as Fitter Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Possesses a Grade 12/N3 qualification in the field of Mechanical Engineering
- Obtained a Trade Test Fitter – MQA/MERSETA (preferable)
- Has at least 2 years of experience fulfilling a learnership/apprenticeship programme in the fields of Mining or Construction
- Has basic understanding of general plant equipment (especially with strong and divers machining abilities)
- Has at least 3 years of experience working as a Fitter.
2. Personal Skills
- Understands risk assessment, basic planning, and mechanical engineering abilities
- Knows how to follow planned maintenance documentation and procedures
- Communicates well verbally
- Understands what is considered as unsafe working conditions and behaviors.
Apply online: Fraser Alexander Job Vacancy as Fitter 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser to visit the above-mentioned website.
To submit their applications, candidates must first register on the application platform. For the length of the registration procedure, this account will be necessary.
Your application will be reviewed by the entire selection committee, which includes you, and any information you provide will be kept private. As a result, you should conduct a comprehensive examination to ensure that no false material has been added. If it is shown that candidates are supplying false information, they may be placed in a potentially risky scenario.
The information you give will be used by the selection committee to register you for the event. You give the committee permission to use your personal information for this purpose by submitting your applications.
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the above-mentioned website. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the application committee.
Applications for the Fraser Alexander Job Vacancy as Fitter must be submitted before the closing date on 28 March 2022.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
Fraser Alexander holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.