Sanofi has had a presence in South Africa for 46 years and is recognized as the number one international pharmaceutical business in the country. Its Waltloo, Pretoria production plant is the third biggest in the country. A worldwide center of excellence for the manufacturing of anti-tuberculosis drugs, the site is shipped to 13 nations, including Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia and Brazil.
The facility employs more than 1 000 people. In addition, antibiotics, treatments for epilepsy, and medicines for the central nervous system are produced at the facility. The facility also serves as a specialized supplementary medicines manufacturing facility for the manufacture of our consumer health product line. The company is a multi-country organization made up of personnel from South Africa, Botswana, and Namibia, with its headquarters in Midrand, Gauteng. It has a total of 650 employees.
About the Sanofi Diabetes Learnership 2022
Sanofi is offering a learnership programme that will require you to develop a strong understanding of the Sanofi Diabetes division with the necessary training. The Sanofi Diabetes Learnership is a wonderful learnership that will provide you with the fundamentals of the diabetes industry upon completion. A defined curriculum will be followed during the duration of the program, which will include both theoretical examinations and practical working sessions that will take place in a real-world workplace context. As you work your way towards a certification, you will be encouraged to make significant progress under the supervision of expert training providers.
The Sanofi Diabetes Learnership will require you to perform the following duties:
- Managing POINT as a print provider, including briefing, quoting, the PO generating process, and ensuring that delivery deadlines are met
- Keep track of, coordinate, and gather data in order to evaluate the results of marketing and sales activities
- Understanding the process of brand development
- Improve your project management abilities
- Know your main stakeholders and how they contribute to your success, both internally and outside. Develop connections with them and learn about their roles
- Understanding with Sanofi policies and processes is required
- Understand how to create diagrams and analyse data with Qlikview. IMS, AMAP, and sales by sector are all available. Follow and evaluate market trends for your organization and your competitors, analyze data to discover developing patterns, and investigate the causes behind these trends
- Project: MyComet – assembling needed papers, submitting them, and keeping track of their status. Learn about standard operating procedures and the requirements for approvals of events, experts, and HCOs
- Sales data should be collected and analyzed in order to generate marketing reports
- Principles of governance should be followed
- Get an understanding of the procedures for creating and approving marketing materials
- Understand the Sanofi Diabetes business, objectives, and systems from the ground up
- Contribute to the planning, coordination, and participation in marketing and sales events
- Assistance with administrative and ad hoc activities in order to put important learnings into practice
- Attend marketing gatherings and take advantage of new opportunities to learn and expand your business
- Learn about, comprehend, and implement marketing ideas via training and hands-on experience at Sanofi and MEX training centers.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Sanofi Diabetes Learnership’s Reference Number: R2638828.
If you’re certain of joining the Sanofi Diabetes Learnership, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Sanofi Diabetes Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Literacy in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). It is necessary to have solid Excel skills
- Take the initiative within the confines of your job and the authority granted to you
- Time-management and self-management abilities
- Confidentiality, trust, integrity, persistence, punctuality, resilience, and adaptability are all important characteristics
- Computer skills: MS Office; 1-2 years of marketing experience in a marketing-related role will be beneficial
- Identifying faults and taking corrective action within the scope of one’s authority
- Time management, interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and the capacity to work and learn under pressure are all examples of organizational abilities
- Able to work under pressure – commit to and respect deadlines, often at short notice
- Develop ties with people from different departments and functions
- Work as a member of a team and across functional lines
- Paying close attention to the details, being proactive, being results-oriented, and being self-driven are all qualities that stand out
- Ability to prioritize work based on importance and level of urgency; ability to balance many work priorities
- Marketing degree (with complete qualification) with a few years’ experience
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Excellent communication skills in Business English, both verbally and in writing
- Observance of the principles of compliance inside the organization
- Ability to initiate communications, correspondence, meetings, and other activities on one’s own
- Ability to work in a business atmosphere with the least amount of supervision
- Display tremendous energy, determination, and personal responsibility in order to attain individual objectives.
Apply online: Sanofi Diabetes Learnership 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are required to create an account on the application portal. It will be necessary to log into this account for the duration of the registration process.
Making sure that your account information is protected at all times will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anyone else, especially your password, because it is extremely sensitive.
The information you provide will be used by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for the purposes of the committee’s investigation.
Candidates must submit their applications through the website listed above in order to be considered for consideration. Failure to submit materials by other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will result in the application being denied by the committee responsible for reviewing the application.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Sanofi reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.