About Absa Group Limited
Absa Group Limited, or simply referred to as Absa, is a prominent firm that provides beneficial financial services to a variety of clients. Headquartered in Joburg, what makes Absa different from other firms is their ability to keep up with global financial trends. As a result, Absa have come up with newer, innovative solutions that helps to fulfill the demands of their clients. Despite being based in South Africa, Absa has a strong African presence. So far, Absa has expanded to a number of countries, such as Kenya, Tanzania, and Mozambique to name a few.
About the Absa Home Loans Learnership Programme 2022-2023
Absa if giving out multiple learnership programmes for South African youths who wish to develop a career in the Banking and Financial Services Industry. The Absa Home Loans Learnership Programme 2022-2023, taking place in Johannesburg, is an initiative held by the firm that aims to support local youths who display a deep passion for the banking sector. Selected learners will be provided with the necessary theoretical knowledge as well as practical working skills relevant to Service Enablement, as well as Home Loans Collections and Sales. Supervised by professional training providers, learners will build a strong foundation to better prepare themselves for the future job market.
The Absa Home Loans Learnership Programme 2022-2023 will take place for a total of 12 months. During this period, learners will learn how to how to tend to centralized services (deceased perspective), as well as collections and recoveries. Upon successful completion of the programme, learners will be entitled to an NQF Level 5 Certificate in Banking. Additionally, learners will be awarded with a monthly allowance of R6 000 to support them throughout the entire journey.
The Absa Home Loans Learnership Programme 2022-2023 is only available for a number of qualified of individuals. To be eligible for the programme, interested candidates must meet the requirements that are attached to this programme. Each of these items will determine whether you meet the standards of this programme or not. To guarantee a level of success, make sure you fulfill everything in this list below.
The Absa Home Loans Learnership Programme 2022-2023 Eligibility Criteria are:
- Officially recognized as a citizen or permanent resident of South Africa
- Has finished a Degree or NQF Level 7 qualification
- Between 18-30 years old at the time of applications
- Proven fluency in both written and spoken English
- Current not permanently employed
- Shows basic understanding in computer literacy
- Can work independently and with other team members
- Has a high level of self-motivation
- Flexible with their work ethics
- Willing to learn new knowledge
- Must not be participating any other learnership at the moment
- Able to provide their most updated Curriculum Vitae (with complete references), valid copies of your qualifications, a valid copy of your Identity Document, and a legitimate proof of address.
Apply online via LinkedIn: Absa Home Loans Learnership Programme 2022-2023.
Make sure that you already have a LinkedIn account beforehand. This account will store all of your personal details and any supporting documents. Make sure that your account currently represents your current conditions. Candidates discovered to be misrepresenting any parts of their provided information will automatically be disqualified from registrations.
The selection committee will be evaluating all incoming applications through these following verifications:
- Completion of required assessments
- Clear from any criminal track records
- Documentation verifications
- Reference checks with any previous employers
- Clear from any credit scores
- Any previous dismissals by emplooyers
- Availability for learnership duration.
Unfortunately, the closing date for the Absa Home Loans Learnership Programme 2022-2023 is not specified. Therefore, it is highly advised that you immediately start on your registrations if you find this opportunity to be suitable.