Media24 is a company that specializes in different forms of media. Digital media and services, newspapers, magazines, ecommerce, book publishing, print and distribution are all areas of expertise for Media24, South Africa’s largest media organization. As part of Naspers, a worldwide network of media and ecommerce platforms, it operates as a subsidiary of impressive journalism, clever technology, and new services are used to develop communities at the firm. Courage, honesty, responsibility, and respect are the basic principles that guide Media24’s actions.
About the Media24 Administrative Assistant Learnership 2022
Media24 is offering a learnership programme for dynamic and passionate candidates who are interested in a 9-month session as Administrative Assistant. The Media24 Administrative Assistant Learnership is a remarkable learnership that equips you with the foundation of this sector. Throughout the programme, you will be subjected to a structured curriculum that combines both theoretical assessments and practical working sessions held in a real-time company setting. Under the guidance of professional training providers, you will be encouraged to show immense progress as you work your way to a qualification.
As a Learner, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- In order to guarantee that they have been verified by the PMO and are adequate for moving to Vault
- Be the SPC for project logging in order to verify that they are properly numbered
- Research and assist with presentations are two responsibilities
- To put together meeting agendas
- Taking minutes of crucial project meetings and posting them to a shared site to ensure that the company has visibility is essential
- Creating complete project files for high-profile projects – Creating an audit trail
- Assemble vendor documents and arrange for/follow up on quotation requests
- In order to verify that they fulfill the very basic requirements
- Compiling project reports and maintaining the master project tracker/dashboard are two of the responsibilities.
Candidates interested in the Media24 Administrative Assistant Learnership must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this learnership. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Media24 Administrative Assistant Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Owns a legitimate post-matric qualification in the field of Project Management
- Listens to other people well
- Communicates effectively with other team members
- Display impressive abilities in Excel
- Organizes their workload in an orderly manner
- Can create prioritizes and fulfill the necessary deadlines
- Preference is offered to designated groups based on the Employment Equity policy.
Apply online: Media24 Administrative Assistant Learnership 2022.
If you think this job’s right for you, feel free to access the online application portal above. This is where you will need to put in all the required information that will be integral towards the entire registration period.
Additionally, you will be asked to upload your most recent Curriculum Vitae. Make sure your CV contains the relevant information, such as your strengths, skills, and qualifications. This document is a great chance for you to showcase yourself as a potential candidate and why you deserve to be chosen.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Media24 Administrative Assistant Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 30 March 2022.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possie by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
The selection committee has zero-tolerance for candidates who send in their applications late. All submissions sent past the closing date will automatically be disqualified.
Media24 holds all rights to provide anyone with a job position or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.