Company: False Bay TVET College
Reference #: DGA06
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: R 102,534.00 – 120,780.00 Annually
Location: Khayelitsha, Western Cape, South Africa
False Bay TVET College has six well-resourced campuses in the Cape Peninsula. Along with our services to the youth, communities and diverse industries, False Bay TVET College has strong ties and strategic partnerships with employers, government departments, SETAs, representative industry bodies as well as local and international educational institutions.
Job Functions: Cleaning
Industries: Higher & Tertiary Education
- General cleaning, maintenance of areas allocated as per job description
- Optimal support in housekeeping and venue preparation for events, exams, college functions & open days
- Safekeeping of all equipment
- Assist in ensuring a safe, hygienic and secure environment for the Institution in line with OHS standards.
- Grade 9
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience educational environment
- Able to handle cleaning machinery/equipment/chemicals and supplies.
Complete the online application and upload your CV and all relevant supporting documentation to the portal.
How to Apply
Apply online: False Bay TVET College Job Vacancy as General Assistant (Cleaner) 2021.
Closing Date: 20 June 2021