About Varsity College
Varsity College is an institution that is formed under the Independent Insitute of Education. As one of the most well-recognise private higher education providers in the country, Varsity College has gained a respectable reputation and has been accredited by the Department of Higher Education and Training.
About the Varsity College Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2021
Varsity College is offering a job vacancy as a professional Receptionist for those who are currently seeking got an entry-level administrative position. The Varsity College Job Vacancy as Receptionist is a great chance for anybody who has prior experience working as a receptionist and would like to continue their line of career in this particular field.
As a Receptionist, you will be tasked with the following duties:
- Creates a well-organized front-desk atmosphere (orderly systems, clean, professional and neat)
- When staff employees are unavailable, takes comprehensive messages and delivers them to the relevant persons on time
- By welcoming and directing potential and present students, parents, and visitors correctly, she receives and welcomes them
- Receives and directs calls on the switchboard in a timely, professional, and efficient manner, gathering necessary information (i.e. caller’s purpose for calling) to ensure that calls are sent to the right staff person
- Through professional contacts, develops relationships with students and parents
- As needed, provides administrative support to various departments
- Maintains a list of all remotes and microphones available for use in lecture rooms, maintains track of who has borrowed them and which are available, and ensures that lecturers return them in excellent working order
- Responsible for preparing, tracking, and receiving campus courier parcels, post, and deliveries, as well as informing relevant staff members of collection or delivery updates as soon as possible
- Deliveries for the National office (campus specific) and campus personnel are received and promptly collected or turned over to the relevant individual.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Varsity College Job Vacancy as Receptionist? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the programme’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Varsity College Job Vacancy as Receptionist Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses at least a Matric qualification
- Has at least 2 years of experience working as a Receptionist
- Understands advanced verbal communication
- Knows how to operate a switchboard
- Manages their time well
- Solves problems with efficient working methods
- Makes their decision well
- Can multitask their work even under pressure.
Apply online: Varsity College Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2021.
In order to visit the web site indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Protecting your account information will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially not your password.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Varsity College Job Vacancy as Receptionist must be submitted before the closing date on 08 October 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Varsity College reserves the right to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.