About Varsity College
Varsity College is an institution that is formed under the Independent Institute of Education. As one of South Africa’s most respected providers of higher education, the school has been accredited by the British Accreditation Council and is responsible for providing exciting initiatives in the world of teaching. With more than 57 qualifications, Varsity College has been a key player in uplifting their local communities.
About the Varsity College Job Vacancy as Call Centre Operator 2021
Varsity College is offering a permanent job opportunity based in Sandton, Gauteng for anybody who is interested in becoming a professional Call Centre Operator. The Varsity College Job Vacancy as Call Centre Operator is a full-time position that requires you to work for one of the most respectable institutions in the country.
As a Call Centre Operator, you will be tasked with the following duties:
- Making first telephone contact with students to fulfill the telesales role
- Obtains and records student information for the database
- To keep track of activity fill up CRM (Customer Relations Management) records
- Responds to the needs and concerns of prospects and students
- Explaining the interview’s goal and procedure
- Interviewing pupils in accordance with established goals
- Asks career-specific questions and explains information to determine the path of interest
- Completes confirmation calls and interview rescheduling
- For best outcomes, manage call hit/booking/interview arrival rates.
If you find this to be a great opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to register for the Varsity College Job Vacancy as Call Centre Operator.
Please register if you are positive you want to work as a Call Center Operator at Varsity College. Don’t worry if you’re still not sure if you’d be a good fit. All you have to do now is review the prerequisites below and compare your qualifications to the standards set out by the selection committee. If you want to have a chance of getting accepted, make sure you meet all of the requirements. Failure to do so may not result in immediate disqualification, but it may lower your chances of being accepted.
The Varsity College Job Vacancy as Call Centre Operator Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Matric qualification
- Has at least 1-2 years of prior working experience as a Sales/Customer
- Shows a strong level of accuracy that’s typically expected in typing and data capturing
- Has great communication abilities over the telephone
- Organises their workload efficiently
- Can work well with administrative duties
- Recommended: a tertiary qualification (optional).
Apply online: Varsity College Job Vacancy as Call Centre Operator 2021.
To access the online portal above, it’s advisable that you do so by opening Google Chrome.
On the application portal, please type in your most relevant answers into the required boxes. All the personal details you provide should correlate correctly to your current conditions.
The information you put in will be evaluated by the entirety of the selection committee. That’s why you should double-check to see if there is no false information. Any indication of candidates providing wrongful details might be put in a risky situation.
By submitting your application, you are giving the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration purposes.
To verify the legitimacy of applicants, applications will be submitted to additional review and screening procedures. Anyone caught misrepresenting any part of their application would be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates must submit their applications using the above-mentioned site. Other means of submission, such as personal delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Varsity College Job Vacancy as Call Centre Operator must be submitted before the closing date on 08 October 2021.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received after the deadline will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Varsity College has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.