Tsebo is a major integrated facilities solutions provider that mainly operates within the regions of Africa and Middle East. With operations in more than 28 countries and more than 40 000 workers, the Tsebo Solutions Group helps companies improve their efficiency and productivity, allowing them to become more successful.
The organization assumes responsibility for their clients’ non-core tasks that fall outside of their area of expertise, allowing them to devote their time and resources to their primary business. Because of their local experience, global standards, and creative cross-divisional solutions in areas like as catering, housekeeping, facilities management, and security, they are able to improve our clients’ non-core activities, enabling them to benefit from decreased costs, risks, and complexity.
About the Tsebo Job Vacancy as Security Officer 2021
Tsebo is offering an employment opportunity for South African candidates looking to obtain a permanent job opportunity as Security Officer for the company. The Tsebo Job Vacancy as Security Officer is offering a great job position for anybody who possesses professional qualities and has experience serving in secure premises and monitoring surveillance equipment.
As a Security Officer, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Follow the protocols for a variety of projects, such as fire prevention, property patrol, traffic management, and accident investigations, among others
- Patrol the premises on a frequent basis and keep an eye on the surveillance equipment
- Preventative maintenance should be performed to ensure that the equipment under your control is in proper operating order
- Ensure the security, safety, and well-being of all employees, visitors, and those who come into the building
- Drivers must be directed in order to control traffic
- Protect the company’s assets against theft, assault, fire, and other safety hazards, among other things
- When it is necessary, use sounding alarms and other associated equipment to mobilize for help. Report irregularities, notify policy and procedure violators, and detaining trespassers are all examples of what you should do
- Plant, structures, and transportable equipment are all inspected
- Exceptional client service is provided
- Protect the customer’s personnel, visitors, facilities, and movable assets against harm entry points are controlled, and admission and exit are permitted
- Maintain compliance with all applicable municipal, provincial, and federal laws and regulations
- Create accurate and thorough reports by noting observations and information, incidents, and surveillance actions; interviewing witnesses; and acquiring witnesses’ signatures
- Maintain strict adherence to all service and operational standards established by the firm
- Respond to crises to ensure that workers and consumers get the help they need.
For application purposes, please take note of the Tsebo Job Vacancy as Security Officer’s Reference Number: TSE200128-2.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Tsebo Job Vacancy as Security Officer? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the vacancy’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Tsebo Job Vacancy as Security Officer Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Has a Grade 11/12 qualification (relevant)
- Registered with PSIRA
- Displays a clear criminal track record
- Advantageous: has a Driver’s License
- Advantageous: understands Fire Arm Competency for business use
2. Work Knowledge
- Knows how to apply security processes
- Displays basic knowledge of Emergency Management
- Knows how to use the Evacuation procedure
- Can work with South African security legislation
- Understands safety management
- Adheres to Health and Safety Act & COIDA.
3. Personal Competencies
- Displays verbal and written communication abilities
- Shows great interpersonal abilities
- Knows surveillance and reporting skills
- Identifies risks well.
Apply online: Tsebo Job Vacancy as Security Officer 2021.
It is advised that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application site. It will be necessary to log in to this account for the length of the registration procedure.
Making sure that your account information is safeguarded at all times can assist to guarantee that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, particularly your password, since it is very sensitive.
As an alternative, you may sign up using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, which are all free services. Rather than having to register a new account from the beginning, you will save a huge amount of time.
Your application will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you, and all of the information you provide will be kept strictly secret, as stated in the contract. So you should double-check everything to make sure there isn’t any misleading or false material included therein.
The information you enter will be used by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for the purposes of the committee’s investigation.
Applications for the Tsebo Job Vacancy as Security Officer must be submitted before the closing date on 31 December 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Tsebo reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.