About Bell Equipment
Bell Equipment is regarded as South Africa’s reliable supplier of equipment catered to multiple sectors, ranging from Agricultural, Forestry, Mining, Forestry, and beyond. Bell Equipment is a global leader in the material handling equipment market, with more than 60 years of experience in the design, manufacture, distribution, and maintenance of material handling equipment for a broad range of applications in a variety of industries.
As a trusted mining equipment supplier, the company offers the most comprehensive variety of Articulated Dump Trucks found anywhere on the planet (ADTs). Amongst the most popular products are their ADTs, which has garnered them an impressive reputation as a highly-acclaimed ADT specialist across the globe due to our continual product innovation and industry-leading performance in this sector.
About the Bell Equipment Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2021
Bell Equipment is offering a job position for interested applicants who would like to pursue a career as a qualified and reliable Receptionist in Cape Town. The Bell Equipment Job Vacancy as Receptionist is a great opportunity for anybody who has a firm grasp of the position and is willing to extend their skills for this company.
As a Receptionist, you will be required to perform the following responsibilities:
- Purchasing and maintaining a supply of stationery and business cards
- Ensure that speed dials and telephone lists are maintained up to date and that they are widely disseminated
- Operate the switchboard and greet guests at the Reception Desk. Manage the mobile accounts of the company
- Reporting housekeeping issues and assisting in the supervision of cleaners and the overall level of living
- Maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the reception area at all times
- Assist the Information Technology Department with difficulties connected to the Cape Town server and backups, among other things
- In the event that training or meetings are needed, I will arrange all travel and accommodations
- Obtain quotations from general contractors and assist them in placing orders, making arrangements, and putting them into action as needed
- Making a switchboard roster for switchboard relief is a time-consuming task. Assist with all human resources documents, such as leave and attendance records, standby allowance, and so on
- Assist with sales and marketing administration as needed, as well as the planning and organization of meetings, activities, and events
- Administration, upkeep, and cleaning.
If you’re certain of joining the Bell Equipment Job Vacancy as Receptionist, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Bell Equipment Job Vacancy Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses an ABET Level 2 qualification
- Displays impressive communication abilities
- Must have a strong understanding of basic PC literacy
- Shows a high level of self-motivation
- Can keep track of time well
- Has at least 3 years of being in a similar environment within this position (advantageous).
Apply online: Bell Equipment Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2021.
If you think this job’s right for you, feel free to access the online application portal above. This is where you will need to put in all the required information that will be integral towards the entire registration period.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Bell Equipment Job Vacancy as Receptionist must be submitted before the closing date on 29 November 2021.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received past the closing date will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates only. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 4 weeks past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the programme.
Bell Equipment has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.