Toyota South Africa is a well-known enterprise that has changed the game in the vehicle manufacturing industry. With a massive and influential following within the global scale, Toyota expanded onto South African grounds in 1961. To support the vibrant citizens of the country, Toyota takes pride in producing world-class vehicles and create a positive contribution towards the overall mobility of the nation.
About the Toyota Graduate Trainees 2022-2024
The Toyota Graduate Trainees is offering trainee programme for South African applicants in 12 fields that spans across the company’s business functions. The Toyota Graduate Trainees is a great chance for people with the relevant qualifications to carve a path in their future careers by obtaining the required skills. With the opportunities based in Durban, applicants will be entitled to a combine curriculum that consists of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom sessions, and a 10% mentorship aspect.
The Toyota Graduate Trainees is available for the following fields:
- Graduate Trainee Economics
- Graduate Trainee Electrical
- Graduate Trainee Chemical
- Graduate Trainee Industrial
- Graduate Trainee Marketing
- Graduate Trainee Mechatronics
- Graduate Trainee Human Resources
- Graduate Trainee Data Analyst
- Graduate Trainee Finance
- Graduate Trainee Information
- Graduate Trainee Mechanical
- Graduate Trainee Chartered Accountancy
As a trainee, you will be given the support below to ensure you have a beneficial time throughout the trainee programme:
- A chance for you to experience different disciplines and business function
- World-class training sessions held by Toyota with the problem solving aspects
- Assistance provided by the company with multiple resources
- A performance management scheme to ensure you grow into a future leader.
Please be kindly informed that the 2-year trainee programmes will officially commence in February 2022.
If you think either one of the trainee programmes above resonates with your current abilities are future career path, be sure to apply for the Toyota Graduate Trainees.
Individuals who are interested in applying for Toyota Graduate Trainee positions must first meet certain qualifying requirements before moving forward with the application process. Each of the things listed below will decide whether or not you have what it takes to continue with this program.
Candidates are urged to fulfill all of the criteria listed below in order to ensure a successful application. Failure to do so will have negative ramifications on the overall outcome of your applications. Make a note of the following things for future reference if necessary – if needed, please jot down everything in your personal notes.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered for the Toyota Graduate Trainee Program:
1. Basic Requirements
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree/National Diploma
- Currently in their final year of their academic studies OR have finished their respective qualifications
2. Personal Attributes
- Has the agility to keep up with the proramme
- Loves to develop their potential
- Shows impressive leadership qualities
- Shares the same values as the company
- Passionate about changing and improving themselves
- Displays impressive Grade 12 results (with Maths and English Proficiency)
- Has a great average aggregate score for their tertiary education.
Apply online: Toyota Graduate Trainees 2022-2024.
Candidates interested in the applications can visit the application portal above. Once there, you will be shown a list of the available trainee programmes. Pick one that works for you. This will lead you to application page of the programme you have chosen.
Once there, you must create an account to proceed with your registration. This account is highly integral towards the overall application procedure.
Due to the sensitivity of your account, be sure to keep it safe and secure at all times. Never share your account information with anybody else. Otherwise, you might run into the risk of getting your account hacked by unwanted strangers.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Please be kindly informed that shortlisted candidates will be required to attend the following assessments:
- Telephone interview
- Panel interview (virtual session)
- Technical presentation
- Psychometric evaluations
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
If the Toyota Graduate Trainees is the right chance for you to develop yourself, then it’s time you register yourself. Be sure to register as soon as possible, so that you can secure a spot during the application period (however, this does not mean you are guaranteed a successful application).
Toyota reserves the rights to provide anyone with an opportunity or not during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final. Candidates found to be canvassing with the decisions of the selection committee will be disqualified.