About On the Dot
On the Dot is a company that specialises in media logistics by offering of the most integrated solutions for a variety of media-related products. Whether it’s books, of consumer electronics, the company runs their operations through a multichannel operation, allowing more room for distribution. With a strong warehousing, delivery, and distribution process system, On the Dot ensures that your product’s lifecycle is highly optimised.
About the On the Dot Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent 2021
On the Dot is providing an employment opportunity for applicants who are interested in working in the Customer Service department as a Call Centre Agent. The On the Dot Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent will require selected applicants to provide assistance towards clients and other providers and help answer any incoming inquiries and problems by following the Service Lead Agreements.
As a Call Centre Agent, your main duties will be to:
- Ensure that departmental and corporate standards, as well as service level deadlines, are followed at all times in order to deliver outstanding customer service
- Details of calls should be recorded on the dashboard system for tracking reasons, as well as to ensure that calls are classified in the appropriate categories
- Unresolved problems should be escalated to the Team Leader
- See to it that all calls are answered correctly and within the specified time period
- If a member or a service provider requests documentation, it should be sent to them through email or fax
- Feedback on the status of inquiries and remaining problems should be provided to members and service providers
- Answer questions about pending purchase order deposits (PODs) for supplies that have been received.
Please be kindly informed that this is a contract position based in Cape Town, Western Cape. If you find this to be a suitable opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to register for the On the Dot Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent.
Do you think you have what it takes to become a qualified On the Dot Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent? If you are unsure of your potential, not to worry. You can refer to this list below to check whether you’d make a suitable candidate or not. These requirements will be the main points of what the selection committee will be looking at with future applicants. If you would like to have a high chance of getting accepted, it’s best you meet everything below.
The On the Dot Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Possesses a Grade 12 or Matric qualification
- Has a minimum of 2 years of work experience within the Customer Service or Call Entre department
- Knows a handful of administration abilities and can handle difficult customers
- Willing to fulfill all rules and regulation within the workplace
- Understands software packages and applications
- Preference will be offered to candidates originating from certain groups based on the
- Employment Equity Policy.
2. Personal Abilities
- Great interpersonal abilities
- Communicates verbally and written
- Has a strong telephone etiquette
- Puts on a customer-oriented mindset
- Has a keen eye for the small details.
Apply online: On the Dot Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent 2021.
Applicants will need to process their applications through the online platform above. This platform will provide you with an online form that you will need to fill in with your personal information.
Make sure the information you provide correctly represents your current conditions. Any indication of you falsifying your applications can immediately get you kicked out of the recruitment period.
The selection committee only processes applications that are created through the platform above. Candidates who attempt to make their submissions through email or fax will not be entertained.
Applications for the On the Dot Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent 2021 must be submitted before the closing date on 01 September 2021.
If you feel this opportunity greatly resonates with your current strengths abilities, then don’t waste anymore time. Sign up for the job vacancy today!
The selection committee does not tolerate any late applications. If you are discovered to be sending in applications past the deadline that has been agreed upon, we regret to inform you that you will be disqualified from the recruitment period.
On the Dot holds all rights to appoint anyone to fill in their call centre agent position. All decisions made by the selection committee are final