About the TFG (The Foschini Group)
The Foschini Group (TFG) is one of the most prominent independent chain-store companies in South Africa, with a varied portfolio of 29 major fashion retail brands from all over the globe. Their aim is to be the premier fashion and leisure omnichannel store in Africa, while simultaneously expanding their worldwide reach. As a company, they assist customers who want new goods and omnichannel customer experiences, which they can achieve by utilizing their portfolio of various brands to separate themselves from the competition.
TFG has been a company on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) Limited since 1941 and is widely recognized as one of the country’s leading independent chain-store groupings. The firm has a proven track record of generating attractive returns for investors, and it intends to build on this success by placing a strong emphasis on the customer experience in all it does. In its current product offering, the firm provides a range of lifestyle items ranging from value to higher market sectors. These products include clothes, jewelry, telephones, accessories, cosmetics, athletic equipment, homeware, and furniture, among other things.
About the TFG (The Foschini Group) YES (Youth Employment Service) 2024
TFG (The Foschini Group) is giving local youths a chance to upgrade their knowledge of the retail environment with their youth employment service programme. The TFG (The Foschini Group) YES (Youth Employment Service) looks out for ground-breaking solutions, via innovation and technical best practice, to restart the economy and provide youth with a dignified first shot at a successful career.
The excellent job experience you will get over the course of the 12-month term will provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary to serve as a beacon of hope for their loved ones, their homes, and their communities.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the TFG (The Foschini Group) YES (Youth Employment Service)’s Job ID: 521.
- Actively achieving sales targets, while keeping track of sales performance against target
- Develop and maintain an understanding of our diverse product range and keeping up to date with the latest décor and fashion trends
- Searching out opportunities for making new sales
- Assist with general housekeeping and replenishing of stock to ensure the store is ready for our customers at all times
- Being an ambassador for our TFG brands and offering amazing retail experiences to our customers
- Exceed customer expectations by identifying and providing them with the best possible service.
Make sure to send in your application for the TFG (The Foschini Group) YES (Youth Employment Service) as soon as possible. But first and foremost, you must review the program’s qualifying requirements. These factors will decide whether or not you would be a good candidate. If you’d like to double-check your credentials, please see the qualifying requirements listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you can fulfill everything on the following list.
The TFG (The Foschini Group) YES (Youth Employment Service) Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Ensure you are aged between 18 to 28 years old.
- Possess a preferable Matric qualification.
- Be available and willing to commit to a fixed-term 12-month contract.
- Commit to a minimum of 40 hours per week, understanding that, as a retail group, there may be a need for shifts, weekends, and holiday work during peak trade periods.
- Avoid continuous permanent employment with a single employer for more than 1 year.
- Refrain from pursuing full-time studies in the year of employment (Jan 24 – Feb 25).
- Avoid prior participation or registration in the YES programme.
- Note that accommodation and transportation are for the applicant’s own account, if applicable.
Apply online: TFG (The Foschini Group) YES (Youth Employment Service) 2024.
In order to visit the website indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Protecting your account information will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially not your password.
It will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
TFG (The Foschini Group) YES (Youth Employment Service) holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.