About Sydsen Recruit
As a trusted brand in South Africa’s national recruiting environment since 2008, SydSen Recruit has built a solid reputation for excellence. Collaboration, shared experience, and mutual trust are the foundations of our business culture. The organization believes that workers represent the worth of a company, and it is for this reason that they foster and promote the importance of taking great care in the recruiting and placement process, among other things.
In addition to serving many significant groups in the automotive industry (such as Super Group, McCarthy, and Barloworld), they also specialize in the financial, insurance, information technology, manufacturing, and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industries. Moreover, because each of their consultants is extremely educated and well-trained in their specialized industry, they are able to make informed judgements on the suitability of applicants for each post based on factors such as skills, experience, qualifications, and cultural fit.
About the Sydsen Recruit Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship 2024
Sydsen Recruit is offering an apprenticeship for N2 applicants who are interested in obtaining practical working knowledge at a great Motor Dealership. The Sydsen Recruit Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship is looking for candidates who are ready to undertake the role at the company’s apprenticeship location in Northern Cape, Kimberley.
As an apprentice, you will be required to perform the duties below:
- Observing, learning, and comprehending the procedures while under the supervision of skilled technical personnel To advance and complete duties as directed by the mentor
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Always maintain a professional look and conduct yourself in a professional manner
- It is your responsibility to supervise and maintain any workshop equipment
- In order to learn about and comprehend the significance of health and safety in the workplace
- Maintain and record information about what has been learned and tasks that have been completed in a logbook during the apprenticeship
- Observing the processes and rules that have been established
- For the purpose of seeing and learning about the service and repairing of automobiles that have been booked into the dealership
- Carry out any responsibilities that have been assigned
- Maintaining open lines of communication with coworkers and superiors at work.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Sydsen Recruit Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship’s Reference Number: CAW005032.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Sydsen Recruit Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the programme’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Sydsen Recruit Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Has a Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Finished Level 1 Apprenticeship
2. Advantageous Requirements
- Pursue a tertiary technical qualification
- Acquire proficiency in using the Office suite on a computer
- Secure a valid driver’s license
- Gain technical experience in the motor dealership industry.
Apply online: Sydsen Recruit Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship 2024.
If you believe this position is a good fit for you, please apply using the online application site linked above. This is the section where you will need to fill out all of the necessary information that will be required during the duration of your registration.
In addition, you will be required to provide your most recent Curriculum Vitae on the website. Prepare your CV so that it has all of the necessary details about you such as your abilities, talents, and certifications. This paper is an excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate your qualifications as a possible candidate and why you should be selected.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Applicants’ applications will be subjected to further examination and vetting procedures in order to ensure that they are legitimate. Anyone who is found to be misrepresenting any aspect of their applications will be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Sydsen Recruit Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship must be submitted before the closing date on 14 February 2024.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
Sydsen Recruit holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.