SpecCon (Pty) Ltd is a training institute formed to provide programmes as a means to bridge the gap of scarce skills in the nation. Established by renowned chartered accountant, Heinrich van der Westhuizen, the institution’s sole mission is to offer beneficial courses through various learning mediums. These sessions are intended to develop an individual’s career path and how they can perform as a future employee. Determined to provide better learning services, SpecCon understands what types of employees businesses are looking for and will facilitate you into becoming this generation’s ideal worker.
About the SpecCon Learnerships 2020-2021
SpecCon is providing 1-year learnership for South African individuals who would like to receive learning experience under a real-time working environment. The SpecCon Learnerships is conducted to offer theoretical assessments and practical working aspects in the company. With a total of 12 contact sessions (once held every month), learners will be guided either through online chatting platforms (Skype) or on-site. This way, you will be able to acquire the necessary skills to develop yourselves before jumping into the future job market.
The SpecCon Learnerships 2020-2021 are offering these courses below:
- New Venture Creation (SMME) (NQF Level 2), Accreditation: Services SETA
- Generic Management (NQF Level 5), Accreditation: Services SETA
- Business Practice (NQF Level 1), Accreditation: Services SETA
- Automotive Sales and Support Service (NQF Level 4), Accreditation: MICT SETA
- Business Administration (NQF Level 3), Accreditation: Services SETA
- Information Technology: Systems Support (NQF Level 5), Accreditation: MICT SETA
- End User Computing (Completed entirely online) (NQF Level 3), Accreditation: MICT SETA
- Domestic Services (NQF Level 1), Accreditation: Services SETA
- IT: Business Analysis (NQF Level 6), Accreditation: MICT SETA
- New Venture Creation (NQF Level 4), Accreditation: Services SETA
- Business Administration (NQF Level 4), Accreditation: Services SETA
To apply for the SpecCon Learnerships 2020-2021, candidates must be able to fulfill the qualifications asked of by the committee. The selection committee will be assessing your academic track records before granting you the learnership. Failure to do so may get you revoked from the registration procedure.
The SpecCon Learnerships 2020-2021 requires interested candidates to meet two basic requirements, which are:
- Holds a Matric certificate with English and Mathematics as key subjects
- Prior working experience (for certain Management courses).
Apply online: SpecCon Learnerships 2020-2021.
Candidates will need to fill in the all of the queries that are asked of by the committee. All of the personal information provided must be factual and accurate. Candidates discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will automatically be disregarded from the registration process.
Unlike most learnerships, the SpecCon Learnerships does not have a fixed closing date.
Once a candidate has successfully been admitted with SETA through a legitimate leadership agreement. A session will begin on a monthly basis, as per according to the committee’s regulations.
Reference: SpecCon Learnership Programmes